Re: Nicola Tesla

1 view

R. LaCasse

Sep 19, 2011, 7:46:10 PM9/19/11
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 17:45:27 -0400, ogr...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica)
wrote:

|>Another developer of AC wan an imigrant hunchback named Steinmetz.
|>
|>Tesla was somewhat unstable and didn't manage his affairs well..piss
|>poor, in fact.
|>Her was often unable to get the financial backing to perfect his ideas.

I think his scalar particle beam "microwave" where the manufacturing
instructions were deciphered by the Ruskies from the portion of the Croatian
plans he mailed out...was an interesting achievement....this stuff leaked to
cooking, then out to CAT scanners, and eventually HAARP stuff.

I think that was after he toasted a small town from hijacking the
main capacitors.....just like "Back To The Future" episodes.

His part in the Philadelphia Experiment, where his crew and others
made the largest Chlorine Cloud in the world, which broke down all
Biological DNA, proly enough to make Trillions of Gallons of Clorox
Bleach......deadly stuff....right next to the Neutron Bomb.

Bob
--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~EZine~ParaNovel
National Association of Assault Research