Re: Who owns the moon? (property rights)

RL

Jan 12, 2014, 11:55:55 PM1/12/14

>Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:08:47 -0600
>From: "Joe Gingrich"
>Subject: Who owns the moon? (property rights)
>
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/10563369/No-one-owns-the-moon-says-scientist.html
>
>No one owns the moon says scientist
>
>A planetary scientist has said there is a case for developing a United
>Nations treaty about the moon, which currently states it cannot be owned
>
>By Claire Carter
>
>12:19PM GMT 10 Jan 2014

I believe the moon may be categorized as the ^macro cosmic^ ventral
hypothalamus' perifornical nuclei "institute"......

The perifornical institute is a secret society founded by Merlin
(Merle) in 1135AD of Lunatics whether zomnambulistic or of "insane"
capacities, but mostly zomnambulistic as in mindless gazing.

The minerals are not earthly, and most likely the moon was once one
of Nibiru's 40->100 Satellites, of which 40 have been pulled in by
Jupiter's gravity on Niburu's 4,000 year solar re-entry orbit....no big
deal, it's been going on for 35 billion years.

Nibiru travels at 100,000KPH same as the earth.

There are no gun laws on the moon, and a .22 36grain pistol round
can travel up to 3 miles horizontally. I believe that might be the happy
shooting range that we go to after the guv't is through murdering us for
having a registered piece of metal.

Bob
--
Triad Productions-Fantalla~(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
National Astrophysical Assault Research