Aquarius Full Moon Tuesday, February 7, 2012

YuleSee

Feb 5, 2012, 8:26:18 PM2/5/12
Aquarius Full Moon
Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NZT: 10:54 AM (Feb. 8)
CET: 10:54 PM
UT/GMT: 9:54 PM
Eastern: 4:54 AM
Pacific: 1:54 PM

Exoteric ruler: Uranus - 7th Ray
Esoteric ruler: Jupiter - 2nd Ray

Praphrased and extracted from Esoteric Astrology, by A. Bailey

Exoteric Ruler: Uranus Ray 7 Esoteric Ruler: Jupiter Ray 2

Ray 5 is transmitted to this solar system through Aquarius

Keynotes: 1. The service of the personality, the lower self, which
eventually transmutes itself into the service of humanity. 2.
Superficial and selfish activity which changes into a deep and active
intention to be active on behalf of the Hierarchy. 3. Self-conscious
living which changes fully into a sensitive humanitarian awareness.

The self conscious individual in Leo becomes the conscious server in
Aquarius. The Aquarian is consecrated to group service and to the
welfare of humanity.

Aquarius relates and binds together into one working and synthetic
whole.

Aquarius is largely responsible for the changes now being effected in
our planetary life in all the kingdoms in nature, and, because it is
an air sign, its influence is all pervasive and inter-penetrating.

Aquarius governs the blood stream. By means of the blood, the life
force is distributed throughout the entire human body. "The blood is
the life."

"Water of life am I, poured forth for thirsty men."

(Source: Alice Bailey - Esoteric Astrology)

About the Full Moon

The following excerpt is from 'THE WESAK FESTIVAL --A Technique of
Spiritual Contact' by Alice A. Bailey, distributed by the Arcane
School

Speaking symbolically, and remembering that symbols always veil a
truth, it might be stated that, at the time of the full moon it is as
if a door were suddenly opened wide, which at other times stands
closed. Through that door, aspirants and disciples can contact
energies which are otherwise not easily available. Through that door,
approach can be made to Those Who guide the race and to truth and
reality, which at other times is not possible. Of this, all who stand
on either side of the door can avail themselves, and this will be so
increasingly.

At the time of the full moon festivals, the moon stands on the far
side of the earth, away from the sun. This leaves a full, direct and
unimpeded relationship between the earth and the sun, the source of
our life, energy and consciousness, symbolic of the relationship
between the human personality and the soul.

Each festival covers a special period of five days (two days
preceding, the day of the Festival, and the two following days), with
the climax on the day of the Festival itself, when women and men of
goodwill can co-operate much more effectively than at other times, in
meditation and through the direction of energy, with the spiritual
Hierarchy and those who stand behind the evolution of consciousness of
our planet.

For more information about the Arcane School and Alice Bailey see:
<http://www.lucistrust.org/arcane/as1.htm>

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

The Reappearance of the Christ

There have been many such messengers over the ages, manifesting
through one or another of the great world religions or followed by a
new form of religion based on the new revelation. Divine revelation
and the periodic appearance of messengers, or Avatars, occur, however,
according to cosmic law, when certain conditions exist within the
whole scheme affected by, and affecting, every part, large and small.
Then a chain of events is set in motion which under law must
eventually work out.

The imminence of the reappearance of the Christ is sensed and expected
by many, belonging as He does to all humanity irrespective of
differing religious dogma and doctrine. “He for whom all men wait”
will Himself determine the manner and the timing of His appearance and
the area of his work in a way which creates no divisions or
separations between men, either religious, social or ideological. Not
only does He come as the first Son of God, but as Head of the
spiritual Hierarchy, the inner government of the planet. He is,
therefore, a great world executive, representing the Kingdom of God,
and fulfilling a definite function in the world of men. He is coming
to establish through precept and example in world service the
principles on which a united, interdependent and interactive world may
create its new material systems and spiritual institutions for the new
civilisation.

Preparation for the second coming is the responsibility of humanity;
it is for those who know and accept the imminent return of the Christ
to prepare men’s minds and hearts to recognize and receive Him, and to
create those conditions of balance and spiritual alignment which will
ultimately draw Him forth into our midst. For no matter what message
or revelation the Christ may embody when He comes, no matter what
principle or energy He may anchor on Earth for human use, He is not
coming to save humanity from the results of its own sins, but once
more to show humanity how to save itself in the new conditions and new
opportunities with which the world is faced.

Two excellent videos about the Reappearance of the Christ:
http://theagelesswisdom.net/blog/?page_id=24

=====================================

"Maitreya is awaiting the best timing to go public... We think... we
can go on in the old ways... more competition, more greed... It is not
so any longer; it does not work. If two-thirds of the world's
population are living in poverty then the economic system does not
work. If we think that they will go on without asking that it work for
them, then we are sorely out of step with reality. Maitreya will make
that clear." Benjamin Creme

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future...
Man must change or die.
There is no other course."
Maitreya, the World Teacher

http://www.share-international.org

----------------------

Transmission a Meditation for the New Age

This quiet group meditation is a very potent way to help the world
move forward out of the darkness,
while at the same time speeding up your personal spiritual evolution.

It supports the positive world transformations taking place now.
It is non-denominational, simple, and always free.

First, we say the Great Invocation aloud, then we sit quietly for the
rest of the time -
while working at keeping our attention focused on the ajna chakra (the
one behind the eyes).
While we are doing that, potent energies are directed through our
chakras
(by the Masters of Wisdom) out to wherever they are most needed in the
world.

No special training or classes are required. Anyone age 12 and older
can do this.

More details: http://www.TransmissionMeditation.org

====================================

"Peace will be the result of understanding and sharing,
and not the origin of them..." Djwahl Khul

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo.
But I can only show you the door.
You're the one that has to walk through it."
Morpheus

============================

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

====

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2012, 10:56:18 PM2/5/12
So you think Tuesday will be a special full moon?

I'm hoping my 16 years of low/wilderness years will
end then, similarly to the Buddha reaching
awakening/enlightenment after 7 (or 8?) ascetic/wilderness
years. In the "solar judging" thread on
alt.religion.druid I noted

"So I should come out of the low years soon, maybe
by full moon which is Tuesday at 6:24 p.m. here.
And from http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneDay.php
moonrise that day is 5:18 p.m. so the moon might be
over the Southside Hills by 6:24 p.m., and I pray
to Gaia that it not be cloudy then."

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music

Collier

Feb 6, 2012, 4:26:24 PM2/6/12
YuleSee wrote:

> More details: http://www.TransmissionMeditation.org

Thieves and charlatans. Avoid!

rh777

Feb 9, 2012, 1:48:28 PM2/9/12
Collier is also known as "Master Bait" -- he also goes by other
monikers.
He has made it clear that he is mad as a loon.
May he find sanity & reality some day soon.

Collier

Feb 9, 2012, 3:46:49 PM2/9/12
rh777 wrote:

> Collier is also known as "Master Bait" -- he also goes by other
> monikers.
> He has made it clear that he is mad as a loon.
> May he find sanity & reality some day soon.

See what happens when one steps on their spammy little cult toes? Avoid!

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Feb 13, 2012, 2:57:45 AM2/13/12

rh777 wrote:

> Collier is also known as "Master Bait" -- he also goes by other
> monikers.
> He has made it clear that he is mad as a loon.
> May he find sanity & reality some day soon.

Only after the sin's leave.