Whay is "DEATH", EVIL??

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Dec 17, 2011, 10:19:17 PM12/17/11
??
Why is Puriel, that Unfortunate Soul who MUST "JUDGE, "Mankind??
Why is TAIN, the "BEAST", who is "GOD'S", CHOSEN WEAPON????
You DAMN the BEAST for Declaring the LAW??
What "RIGHT, has ANY MAN, to "VOTE", on another's "BASIC HUMAN RIGHT"??
How dare you tell me what "My HEART", can FEEL!
Anglo Bigots forcing the King James Bible, down EVERYONE'S THROAT, at
the Point of a Sword, Made America "YES", we told em to shove it up
their ass, and used the BIBLE, to defend our self in Cause!!
So they Altered the BIBLE, to "Take Away Our Rights!
Then wonder why "Shapeshifters" defending their House, will stand and
Fight!
Why Solitaires, defending their land, are the most powerful force one
can ever meet!
Damned "Billy Goats, with Tits" anyway!