Me Casa E su Casa

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jan 25, 2012, 12:27:09 AM1/25/12
Ain't Ca "Shell", rather Cas/Casa HEL, "Castle", and the world is about
to comprehend what Mordred, said when introducing himself to Arthur.
"Wo the "HEL" am "I", indeed"!
"I", am the A'Pollo of Abaddon, Chick of Mor!
We Folk of the House of Abraham, the "Pale Rider" who's name means
"DEATH"!
"I" am the Shi'te Born of the House of Jacob, HE who was the "ASS of a
Man"!
Fools don't understand Werelich Law!
Law is a Dollar to an Attorney, Nemesis is but some Lying Whore!
Cave Behaves need to be quiet ever more, How Dare the Heir's of the
NORTH WIND, Blow!
We al know what "Bull Shi'ite that is"!
Ain't no Quadra Tain, to BP and the Money made of Octane!
"Push" all you want, lil Red, the White River will flood you out!
Doc Alfar are but Fairy Tales, Lict Alfar tell the "Word of God"!
Which is why the Conclave of Churches circa 1870's altered the KJV
because Sethian Fag's like ME, were using the "BIBLE", to "DEFEND
OURSELVES"!
Cain Slew Able, only 2 Brothers, MAMMA's Boys are Against God, Gen 4:
last 2 Vs.