The Wesak Festival: May 3 - 7

1 view

q4l

May 3, 2012, 2:42:44 PM5/3/12

May your vision be clearer and your lights even brighter

"The Wesak Festival: May 3-7 -
Taurus Full Moon May 5th
According to the Tibetan Master Djwhal Khul, this "the greatest event
upon our planet, from the stand point of the Spiritual verities,
and the one which has the greatest effect upon the human race."
http://www.mindlight.info/aab/dkwesak.htm

Wesak booklet can be downloaded or viewed from here:
http://www.lucistrust.org/en/meetings_and_events/three_major_spiritual_festivals/wesak

"If beings knew, as I know, the results of sharing gifts, they would
not enjoy their gifts without sharing them with others,
nor would the taint of stinginess obsess the heart and stay there.
Even if it were their last and final bit of food, they would
not enjoy its use without sharing it, if there were anyone to receive
it." Gautama Buddha

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

May 12, 2012, 1:11:07 AM5/12/12

q4l wrote:

> May your vision be clearer and your lights even brighter

Beltaine was Bitter/Sweet, Sunlight to enjoy the tears over the Loss of my Pup!
5 Generations, and about 30 Years of history.