Man’s essential Brotherhood

1 view

YuleSee

Feb 5, 2012, 8:42:42 PM2/5/12
Man’s essential Brotherhood

For untold ages, man has wandered the Earth for sustenance, gain,
security and peace. As tribes and even nations, he has criss-crossed
the planet over and over again, fighting with, and intermarrying with,
a long succession of disparate peoples. The result of this endless
wandering is the One humanity today. No matter the differences in
colour, religion, tradition and language, all men are descendents of
common ancestors and have evolved by the same means to their present
state. That this present state undoubtedly favours some groups over
others is the result of many historical factors, and not of any innate
difference in intelligence or adaptability. Throughout history, groups
have risen to prominence for a longer or shorter time, only to sink
back into obscurity again, leaving their creativity to remind later
generations of their presence.

All of this being true, it is essential for modern humanity to see
itself as One, and the differences in appearance the result of
relatively recent climatic conditions, together with the different ray
influences which have manifested regularly through the emerging racial
types. Humanity is still evolving in consciousness, together, as One.

Advancing together, each race and sub-race adds some new quality to
the whole. The process of repeated incarnations ensures that
gradually, each individual inherits the new knowledge and awareness of
the epoch. If men truly understood the complexity and beauty of this
process, gone for ever would be the dislike and distrust, the ‘racism’
of today. Men would realize that, in truth, they are brothers;
journeying together on a seemingly endless voyage of self-discovery.

When We, your Elder Brothers, work more openly, you will find that
this truth is central in Our understanding of man’s nature and
relationship. The human family is the nourishing base of our lives. In
it we learn to co-operate and thus create together, fashioning the
rich tapestry of our shared identity.

How, then, can men come to this essential understanding? We, the
Brotherhood, will demonstrate this relationship in all We do, and men
will come to see themselves thus, as brothers all. Sharing will bring
men to this happy pass and will glorify them in their new
demonstration of truth. So shall it be.

Then will men conquer the heights of achievement, sharing their
knowledge and experience. Gone for ever will be the false barriers
which men have erected to keep at a distance their brothers, realizing
them at last as themselves.
----

by the Master -- a senior member of the Hierarchy (not Maitreya) of
the Masters of Wisdom; his name, well-known in esoteric circles, is
not yet being revealed for various reasons. Benjamin Creme is in
constant telepathic contact with this Master who dictates His monthly
articles to him since 1982.

More of His articles:
http://www.share-international.org/master/master.htm

Master Bait

Feb 6, 2012, 4:28:04 PM2/6/12
YuleSee wrote:

> ----
>
> by the Master -- a senior member of the Hierarchy (not Maitreya) of
> the Masters of Wisdom; his name, well-known in esoteric circles, is
> not yet being revealed for various reasons. Benjamin Creme is in
> constant telepathic contact with this Master who dictates His monthly
> articles to him since 1982.

I am the Master of Masters, Master Bait ? The One Maitreya.

Share International are pretenders and back-benchers.

rh777

Feb 9, 2012, 1:47:01 PM2/9/12
On Feb 6, 3:28 pm, Master Bait <mb...@swnews.net> wrote: more words
indicating that he is mad as a loon.

================================
> >http://www.share-international.org/master/master.htm- Hide quoted text -

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Feb 13, 2012, 2:16:46 AM2/13/12

Master Bait wrote:

> YuleSee wrote:
>
> > ----
> >
> > by the Master -- a senior member of the Hierarchy (not Maitreya) of
> > the Masters of Wisdom; his name, well-known in esoteric circles, is
> > not yet being revealed for various reasons. Benjamin Creme is in
> > constant telepathic contact with this Master who dictates His monthly
> > articles to him since 1982.
>
> I am the Master of Masters, Master Bait ? The One Maitreya.

Prove You are the Mountain, "The", The Descendant.
Eponymous itself!
Scotari of Argob, Unicorn of the Ocean, Barbarian Hyck of Zoan, Heir of
Rama, Krishna, Buddha, and it is "Your Name" in the Legends!