THE GOOD MASTER

SHEPHDD

Jun 17, 2001, 10:58:16 PM6/17/01
And behold, one came to Rebbe Yeshua and said, Good Master, what good thing
should I do that I may have Eternal Life ?
And he said unto him, why do you call me good ? There is none good but one,
that is G-D; but if you want to enter into Life, keep the commandments.
The young man said unto him, all these things have I kept from my youth up,
what do I yet lack?
Rebbe Yeshua said to him, If you want to be perfect, go and sell everything you
have, and give it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven, and come
and follow me.

Mishpuche, This young man was very wealthy and loved his possessions even more
then Hashem, that is why Rebbe Yeshua instructed him to sell all and give it to
the poor. But the most Important thing is to follow Rebbe Yeshua, The Good
Master. Clearly, Moses was unable to lead the Jewish people into the promised
land although he brought us close ! However it is Moshiach Yeshua that will
take you IN, If you are willing to take his hand and let him guide you.
Sholom Aleichem Yakov

Lester John

Jun 19, 2001, 3:33:37 PM6/19/01
Certainly the passage is interesting, but Miriam you have "short circuited"
(... no offense intended, it was just the most appropriate figure of speech)
to the explaination closest to your religious paradigm. Jesus does not say
that he is not good, *unless* you consider a specific answer to his
question.

[Matthew 19:17] "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
none good but one, that is, G-d: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the
commandments."
[Mark 10:18] "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
none good but one, that is, G-d."
[Luke 18:19] "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is
good, save one, that is, G-d."

Therefore the English translation has some ambiguity in it. It all depends
what the answer to "Why callest thou me good ?" is ... it could also be
that Jesus is saying that he *is* good and *one* with G-d. It would be
interesting if someone could look up the Greek grammar in these verses.

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> (SHEPHDD) wrote:
>
> ^ And behold, one came to Rebbe Yeshua and said, Good Master, what good
thing
> ^ should I do that I may have Eternal Life ?
> ^ And he said unto him, why do you call me good ? There is none good but
> ^ one,
> ^ that is G-D;
>
> Always this passage is an interesting one.
> In this passage the Nazarene states that he himself is NOT good and
> distinguishes himself FROM G-d (therefore stating that he is not divine).

Pete Johnson, Australia

Jun 20, 2001, 12:20:20 AM6/20/01
Well. that sure is some selective eisegesis on your part, NdP. Your practice
of your prejudiced theology will only ever lead you to such conclusions.

Please... show me from the text WHERE Jesus "states" he is not God?
Please... show me from the text WHERE Jesus "states" he is not divine?
and ourse you cannot because they are not there.

PJ
~~~~~
Nom de Plume wrote in message ...
>In article <20010617225816...@ng-xc1.aol.com>, she...@aol.com
>(SHEPHDD) wrote:
>
>^ And behold, one came to Rebbe Yeshua and said, Good Master, what good
thing

>^ should I do that I may have Eternal Life ?
>^ And he said unto him, why do you call me good ? There is none good but
>^ one,
>^ that is G-D;
>
>Always this passage is an interesting one.
>In this passage the Nazarene states that he himself is NOT good and
>distinguishes himself FROM G-d (therefore stating that he is not divine).
>

>^ but if you want to enter into Life, keep the commandments.
>
>Again an interesting choice for Jack to bring up because Jack
>being a Pauline xian has chucked the commandments.
>

>^ The young man said unto him, all these things have I kept from my youth
up,
>^ what do I yet lack?
>^ Rebbe Yeshua said to him, If you want to be perfect, go and sell
everything
>^ you
>^ have, and give it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven, and
>^ come
>^ and follow me.
>

>Jack has likewise claimed that he kept ALL the commandments in
>his youth; BUT clearly Jack has NOT sold EVERYTHING he has
>and gave it to the poor.

Peter of Canada

Jun 20, 2001, 2:45:08 AM6/20/01
Jesus is the Divine Son of God. Christ has no human father.

Nevertheless, He is not God. He is His Son.

(John 14:28) "the Father is greater than I."

(John 5:19) Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do
nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for
whatever he does, that the Son does likewise."

(John 5:30) "I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and
my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who
sent me."

Why must you continue to believe a lie? You must break from your teachers
and embrace the teaching of Jesus.

You are laying a stumbling block before the sons of Israel. They know the
Law and cannot accept what is a contradiction to that Law.

There is One God... Only One God.

DO you actually think God can die? Or that He did? The Son died and God
raised Him from the dead. Think about it. If it was God who died, and if He
raised Himself from the dead, then He wasn't really dead was He? If He
wasn't really dead, then His sacrifice was meaningless. No. It was the Son
who died.

Christ testified that the Father is greater than Him. Yet no one is greater
than God. The Son is not God.

Christ testified that He can't do anything without God.

In order for you to continue believing that Christ is God, you must deny the
words of Jesus Himself. If you deny His words, you have no part in him, just
like your teachers had no part in him because of the lies they taught.

(Luke 9:26) For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the
Son of man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father
and of the holy angels.

(John 14:24) He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word
which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

The true followers of God do not try to replace Him with His Son. You do no
honor to the Son by denying the Father. The Son does not seek to rise above
the Father. The Son loves the Father and seeks His glory, not His own. All
that the Son does, He does for the glory of the Father. The Lamb is content
to sit at the feet of Him who sits on the throne.

(Revelation 5:13) "To him who sits upon the throne and to the Lamb be
blessing and honor and glory and might for ever and ever!"

--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"The archers fiercely attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him sorely;
yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the
Mighty One of Jacob; by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel"
(Genesis 49:23-24)

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"Pete Johnson, Australia" <oliv...@kooee.com.au> wrote in message

Lester John

Jun 20, 2001, 1:59:24 PM6/20/01
Nope .... analysis of the blood of Jesus found on the mercy seat of the Ark
of the Covenant proves that Jesus had no earthly father. The proof will only
be made public when the L-rd G-d gives it the go-ahead.

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> ^ Christ has no human father.
>

> As one would expect from pagan theology.

Peter of Canada

Jun 20, 2001, 1:41:18 PM6/20/01
It has more of a basis in fact than most other biblical characters because
what happens as a result of having faith in Him and following His Words is
that you ENCOUNTER HIM! He is a very real and communicative being. Once you
meet Him, everything in your world changes.

Now, you could say that Abraham's position has no basis in fact but if we
believe, it must necessarily take on a factual position for us. This is an
assertion which has no basis in reality.

Since Jesus is able to communicate, heal and forgive sin, He is the most
real thing in my world. The weather pales significantly in comparison to
Him.

The fact that you can not comprehend Him has no effect on my relationship to
Him and His to me.

Philosophically, you could be compared to a blind man who has never seen the
sun and therefore spends his days trying to convince those with sight that
the sun is an illusion. We who can see, enjoy the light and the warmth that
the Son provides and you who remain blind continue to provide a cause to
marvel at your unbelief as well as your determination to convince those with
sight that the sun does not exist. Since you are not able to affect the
viewpoint of those with sight, you remain harmless enough and even deserving
pity.

If it be God's will that you see, you will. If not, accept the judgment
peacefully.

--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"Nom de Plume" <maw...@BnosHenya.Org> wrote in message
> In article <LBXX6.54095$OA1.2...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Peter of
> Canada" <petero...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> ^ Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
>
> That is an assertion of your faith, but it is an assertion
> which has no basis in fact.

digimortal

Jun 20, 2001, 7:11:45 PM6/20/01
My son is the same as I. If I raised him he will do and act as I do. He is
human like me and is of the SAME SUBSTANCE as I am.

digimortal

Jun 20, 2001, 7:13:37 PM6/20/01
He had no Y chromosome? He surely had human mtDNA, from Mary.

digimortal

Jun 20, 2001, 7:14:51 PM6/20/01
Lester, did you know Wyatt??

Jack Albert

Jun 20, 2001, 8:56:45 PM6/20/01

> In article <20010617225816...@ng-xc1.aol.com>, she...@aol.com
> (SHEPHDD) wrote:
>

> ^ but if you want to enter into Life, keep the commandments.
>
> Again an interesting choice for Jack to bring up because Jack
> being a Pauline xian has chucked the commandments.

Which only shows your complete ignorance of
Paul's writings.

Why do you insist on calling Yakov Jack? Would
you rather we call you Marilyn?

Jack A.

Joe Slater

Jun 20, 2001, 9:19:43 PM6/20/01
"Jack Albert" <aja...@il.freei.net> wrote:
>Why do you insist on calling Yakov Jack? Would
>you rather we call you Marilyn?

Given the things that "Shephdd" calls Miriam, he should be grateful
that she has the courtesy to call him by his Christian name.

jds
--
And now kind friends, what I have wrote,
I hope you will pass o'er,

SHEPHDD

Jun 20, 2001, 10:39:08 PM6/20/01
Friends, I do not expect much from Mirriam AKA Marilyn as she is a typical
graduate of anti missionary schooling. However it is easy to see based on
her response that her understanding of scripture is extremely poor. When
Rebbe Yeshua said to this man, " If you want to be perfect, go and sell
everything and give it to the poor..... " he was pointing out a weakness in
this particular man, and not ALL men. ( He loved his possessions to the point
that they were Idols in his life.) You Mirriam have made an Idol out of rebbe
Schneerson by believing that he is the Moshiach. If this is not true, tell me
" I do not believe that rebbe schneerson is moshiach " and I will apologize.
I have old posts of you declaring this openly so I doubt very much if an
apology will be necessary.
Sholom Yakov

Peter of Canada

Jun 21, 2001, 2:31:07 AM6/21/01
> In article <Wc5Y6.61078$OA1.3...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Peter of
> Canada" <petero...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> ^ It has more of a basis in fact than most other biblical characters
because
> ^ what happens as a result of having faith in Him and following His Words
is
> ^ that you ENCOUNTER HIM!
>

> You are offering us a profession of your F-A-I-T-H, not
> tangible, verifiable proof.
>
> You had an experience and this is your interpretation of
> that personal experience.
>
> I have no problem with people professing their faith, as
> long as they label it such.

I am testifying to the same thing that over half a billion people living on
the earth right now have testified to.

He is real. He is alive. The Law says two witnesses are enough to settle a
matter.

What you offer is a statement of faith. What I offer is a witness to a real
encounter.

I personally do not care what you have a problem with or not. I am not
looking for your approval.

> ^ He is a very real and communicative being. Once you
> ^ meet Him, everything in your world changes.
>

> Some one once told me the same about Budha, another
> about the Rev. Moon, et.al.

There is a difference between the testimony of a few people and the
testimony of billions. The fact that you cannot see this only shows how
narrow minded you are.

Buddha never claimed any supernatural power. Rev. Moon is still alive. For
you to compare them to Jesus is a testament to your poor analytical skills.

> ^ Now, you could say that Abraham's position has no basis in fact but if
we
> ^ believe, it must necessarily take on a factual position for us. This is
an
> ^ assertion which has no basis in reality.
> ^
> ^ Since Jesus is able to communicate, heal and forgive sin,
>
> I am able to communicate, heal, and forgive sin -- in fact I
> do all 3 each day.

No, you are deluded.

> ^ He is the most real thing in my world. The weather pales significantly
in comparison to
> ^ Him.
>
> My family says the same things about me.

No comment.

> ^ The fact that you can not comprehend Him has no effect
> ^ on my relationship to Him and His to me.
>

> Oh, I comprehend the Nazarene alright.

No, you don't. What you comprehend is your own projection of Him.

It matters little to me if you do not believe in Him Miriam.

I am of a different view regarding this than most. I do not see my job as
trying to "sell" everyone on His existence or anything like that. If God is
drawing you to salvation, I will help you in any way I can. But I am
convinced that God does not want everyone to know. As it is written:

(Isaiah 6:10) "Make the heart of this people fat, and their ears heavy, and
shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears,
and understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

The way I see it Miriam, if you believe great, if not, that is your problem,
not mine. If you feel you have lived a perfect life and feel confident to
stand before God on the basis of your actions throughout your life and if
you feel that God is not going to mind you rejecting His Son or insulting
Him, then you go for it gurl! Who am I to try and change your mind? That is
your business.

I believe what I believe because, like the man who has seen and enjoyed the
beauty of the sunrise, I have no choice but to believe there is a sun. Those
who have not seen are in a different boat than I but I did believe even
before I saw for myself.

You can disbelieve but you have no right to say that what I saw was not real
when I know it was. You need to believe it was not real because otherwise it
would mean that you are wrong about a very serious thing, namely that the
God of Israel has a Son. His name the first time He came into the world was
Jesus. It has serious implications for you and Judaism in general.

Peter

Peter of Canada

Jun 21, 2001, 2:35:36 AM6/21/01
So, you are going to ignore the scripture I just posted (as usual) and
instead rely on this trite analogy?

How about your wife? Does your son have any of her in him?

The big difference you are missing here is that God created a HUMAN son, not
another GOD. He had to die, remember?

--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"The archers fiercely attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him sorely;
yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the
Mighty One of Jacob; by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel"
(Genesis 49:23-24)

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"digimortal" <digim...@starpower.net> wrote in message

Judith Gordon

Jun 21, 2001, 9:26:04 AM6/21/01
SHEPHDD wrote:

> Friends, I do not expect much from Mirriam AKA Marilyn as she is a typical
> graduate of anti missionary schooling.

Read well educated Jew not taken in by charlatans from the Baptists.

> However it is easy to see based on
> her response that her understanding of scripture is extremely poor.

She is very well educated on Jewish interpretations of scripture.

> When
> Rebbe Yeshua said to this man, " If you want to be perfect, go and sell
> everything and give it to the poor..... " he was pointing out a weakness in
> this particular man, and not ALL men.

In other words you obviously haven't gone out and sold your possessions
to give everything to the poor either. BAD JACK!

> ( He loved his possessions to the point
> that they were Idols in his life.) You Mirriam have made an Idol out of rebbe
> Schneerson by believing that he is the Moshiach.
> If this is not true, tell me
> " I do not believe that rebbe schneerson is moshiach " and I will apologize.

Yeah, right.

> I have old posts of you declaring this openly so I doubt very much if an
> apology will be necessary.
> Sholom Yakov

I'm still waiting for the blessing on watermelon, you old forgery.

Judith

digimortal

Jun 21, 2001, 7:35:00 PM6/21/01
Physician heal thyself.

Peter of Canada wrote in message <6rgY6.39994

>You can disbelieve but you have no right to say that what I saw was not
real
>when I know it was. You need to believe it was not real because otherwise
it

>would mean that you are wrong...
>

>Peter

digimortal

Jun 21, 2001, 7:36:36 PM6/21/01
Actually I have TWO. They are twins. Are you saying they are NOT of the
same substance as I am?

Nom de Plume wrote in message ...

>In article <9graed$psn$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, "digimortal"
><digim...@starpower.net> wrote:
>
>^ My son is the same as I. If I raised him he will do and act as I do. He
is
>^ human like me and is of the SAME SUBSTANCE as I am.
>

>You obviously have NO children.

digimortal

Jun 21, 2001, 7:38:49 PM6/21/01
Ah, yeah Peter, didn't you ever take biology? I'll speak slow for you, 1/2
frommm theee Father and 1/2 frommmm theee mother.

digimortal

Jun 21, 2001, 7:39:24 PM6/21/01
www.wyattmuseum.com

Pete Johnson, Australia wrote in message <3b31...@news.iprimus.com.au>...
>Where can I find more information about this "blood on the mercy seat",
>Lester?
>
>Peter
>~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Jack Albert

Jun 22, 2001, 12:58:59 AM6/22/01

> In article <9grgnl$amce0$1...@ID-34440.news.dfncis.de>, "Jack Albert"
> <aja...@il.freei.net> wrote:
>
> ^ "Nom de Plume" <maw...@BnosHenya.Org> wrote in message
> ^ news:mawolfe-AFAEA6...@news.acns.nwu.edu...
> ^ > In article <20010617225816...@ng-xc1.aol.com>,
she...@aol.com
> ^ > (SHEPHDD) wrote:
> ^ >
> ^ >
> ^ > ^ but if you want to enter into Life, keep the commandments.
> ^ >
> ^ > Again an interesting choice for Jack to bring up because Jack
> ^ > being a Pauline xian has chucked the commandments.
> ^ >
> ^
> ^ Which only shows your complete ignorance of
> ^ Paul's writings.
>

> Your comments show your complete ignorance of Pauline
> writings.

You said that Yakov "chucked the commandments,"
inferring that it was because of Pauline doctrine.

Paul said:

(Rom 13:9-10 NRSV) The commandments, "You
shall not commit adultery; You shall not murder;
You shall not steal; You shall not covet"; and any
other commandment, are summed up in this word,
"Love your neighbor as yourself." {10} Love does
no wrong to a neighbor; therefore, love is the
fulfilling of the law.

Is that what you are referring to?

Paul also said:

(Rom 7:12 NRSV) So the law is holy, and the
commandment is holy and just and good.

Are you sure you understand Paul?

> ^ Why do you insist on calling Yakov Jack?
>

> Because his name is Jack.

And your name is Marilyn, but because I know
that you'd rather be called by your "nickname"
Miriam, I'll continue to call you Miriam. Both
are nice names.

Jack A.

Peter of Canada

Jun 22, 2001, 10:12:35 AM6/22/01
Cute. Your insolence is noted.

If you then admit that not all of your son comes from you then they share
some of their mother's substance which shows your earlier statement to be in
error.

Likewise, Christ gets His human substance from His mother. If He was of the
SAME SUBSTANCE as His father, He would be a spirit and there would be no
need for a womb, would there?

Next time think before you speak.

--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"The archers fiercely attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him sorely;
yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the
Mighty One of Jacob; by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel"
(Genesis 49:23-24)

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"digimortal" <digim...@starpower.net> wrote in message

Lester John

Jun 23, 2001, 2:20:55 PM6/23/01
No unfortunately I didn't know Ron Wyatt. His discoveries are certainly
incredible, and his work on the Ark of the Covenant have been verified by
Henry Gruver, and Elijah.

There are a few Israeli government officials, and a few Jewish religious
leaders who know the truth about the Ark of the Covenant. However the proof
of this will *only* be released in G-d's time.

There are 4 angels who guard the Ark of the Covenant which is in Jeremiahs
Grotto in Jerusalem, where it has been ever since the prophet Jeremiah hid
it there. *No-one* can touch the Ark because it is under the direct
protection of G-d. Infact the Shas Party sent in a few Rabbi's to try and
recover the Ark and they well all struck dead immediately with strokes. As
far as I know, only Elijah the Tishbite can enter the part of the grotto
where the Ark is, without being struck dead.

I'll start a new thread with some information on this. Ofcourse there will
be mockers aplenty ... but since when has any amount of mockery ever changed
the truth .

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> Lester, did you know Wyatt??

Lester John

Jun 23, 2001, 3:09:05 PM6/23/01
... It's been quite a while since I've looked through this material. I'll
post it in a new thread on alt.messianic, once I've located it. As far as I
remember the biological argument had to do with the chromosomal structure of
the blood cells.

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> Can you outline the biological argument that would indicate a cell
> came from an organism with no earthly father? IOW, how do you know
> this is a valid proof?

Lester John

Jun 23, 2001, 3:11:26 PM6/23/01
Peter,

I've started a thread which discusses the Ark. There is information at the
online Wyatt Musuem at : http://wyattmuseum.com/ark-of-the-covenant.htm as
Digimortal correctly pointed out.

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> Where can I find more information about this "blood on the mercy seat",
> Lester?
>
> Peter

Lester John

Jun 23, 2001, 3:20:09 PM6/23/01
... hmm, .... I'm mulling over referring to Miriam as "Xiriam Xolfe",
since she keeps on referring to those mysterious "Xians" ;-)

Pete Johnson, Australia

Jun 24, 2001, 12:00:35 AM6/24/01

Nom de Plume wrote in message ...

>^ Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
>
>That is an assertion of your faith, but it is an assertion
>which has no basis in fact.

And that Jesus is not the Divine Son of God is an assertion of your faith,
and you cannot prove that he is not.

What this gets down to is an issue of faith.,... some have it and some dont.

Whether he is or not (and I believe he is), your attempt to deliberately
misrepresent the Scriptures by saying that they say this and that, as before
in this thread, only shows the level of your prejudice to this idea.

I would encourage you to deal with the text as it is written rather that
resort to such attrocious interpretations as you have made.

Peter

Pete Johnson, Australia

Jun 24, 2001, 12:02:09 AM6/24/01
thankyou .

Lester John

Jun 24, 2001, 12:20:28 PM6/24/01
... the "two witnesses" will soon be witnessing from the Temple Mount in
Jerusalem.

> Hah! You are presumptuous, you are no expert on Jewish law.
> There are not 2 witnesses alive today who can credibly and verifiably
state
> that they have seen the Nazarene alive and in the flesh.

Lester John

Jun 24, 2001, 12:24:06 PM6/24/01
... well Miriam, I'm still mulling over it .

Seriously though, I don't think that G-d would be glorified by such petty
behaviour, so I probably won't be calling you "Xiriam".

in the blood of Yeshua,
Lester

> ^ ... hmm, .... I'm mulling over referring to Miriam as "Xiriam Xolfe",
> ^ since she keeps on referring to those mysterious "Xians" ;-)
> ^
>
> And that will lead to lovely new names for you ie. Jester Jon.

Jack Albert

Jun 24, 2001, 8:25:03 PM6/24/01

> In article <9guj9n$b7ksa$1...@ID-34440.news.dfncis.de>, "Jack Albert"

> <aja...@il.freei.net> wrote:
>
> ^ "Nom de Plume" <maw...@BnosHenya.Org> wrote in message
> ^ news:mawolfe-7E7382...@news.acns.nwu.edu...
> ^ > In article <9grgnl$amce0$1...@ID-34440.news.dfncis.de>, "Jack Albert"
> ^ > <aja...@il.freei.net> wrote:
> ^ >
> ^ > ^ "Nom de Plume" <maw...@BnosHenya.Org> wrote in message
> ^ > ^ news:mawolfe-AFAEA6...@news.acns.nwu.edu...
> ^ > ^ > In article <20010617225816...@ng-xc1.aol.com>,
> ^ she...@aol.com

> ^ > ^ > (SHEPHDD) wrote:
> ^ > ^ >
> ^ > ^ >
> ^ > ^ > ^ but if you want to enter into Life, keep the commandments.
> ^ > ^ >
> ^ > ^ > Again an interesting choice for Jack to bring up because Jack
> ^ > ^ > being a Pauline xian has chucked the commandments.
> ^ > ^ >
> ^ > ^

> ^ > ^ Which only shows your complete ignorance of
> ^ > ^ Paul's writings.
> ^ >
> ^ >
> ^ > Your comments show your complete ignorance of Pauline
> ^ > writings.
> ^ >
> ^
> ^ You said that Yakov "chucked the commandments,"
> ^ inferring that it was because of Pauline doctrine.
> ^
> ^ Paul said:
>

> Paul contradicts himself as well the Nazarene.
> Numerous citations from the NT will support
> what I stated.

One could claim there were contradictions in the
TaNaKh too, but it's only a lack of understanding.

> ^ > ^ Why do you insist on calling Yakov Jack?
> ^ >
> ^ >
> ^ > Because his name is Jack.
> ^ >
> ^ And your name is Marilyn, but because I know
> ^ that you'd rather be called by your "nickname"
> ^ Miriam,
>

> My name is Miriam, it is not a nickname -- I have
> legal documents which refute you claims. You probably
> don't know that I am sworn officer of the 12th Circuit Court of
> Cook County (Chicago, IL) Juvenile Justice and Protection
> division. It is a legal fact that my name is Miriam. Now
> if you have anything further to add in the way of ignorant
> claims and statements it is best that you keep them to yourself
> or I'll have start calling you Jack Ass instead of Jack Albert..

Good for you on your officership!

I didn't come up with "nickname" on my own
Miriam. I was hoping you were smart enough
to know that. I got it from NU:

Wolfe, Marilyn A

alias: mawolfe
name: Wolfe, Marilyn A [>>Hope you
didn't lie to them. :^) Or is that ancient history?]
email: maw...@northwestern.edu
netid: maw551
title: ****NO LONGER AT NU****
school_address: 2--- W L--- Ave
: Chicago IL 60645
school_phone: 773-7---2---
nickname: Miriam [>>>please note Miriam<<<]
email_pref: yes
expiration_date: 9/7/2001

You should have them change that. I was also
surprised to see that you are no longer at NU.

You seem to be pretty good at name calling and
distorting names. Rather child-like I'd say. I hope
your children know better. There is such a thing as
decorum even in addressing organizations, religions,
and people you don't like.

Jack A

Peter of Canada

Jun 25, 2001, 2:43:19 AM6/25/01
I am not an expert on Jewish Law, but I am an expert on the Law of God which
is the Torah.

There are more than 2 million very credible and verifiable people who can
testify that they have encountered Jesus who are living on the earth today.

There are doctors and lawyers, as well as other professionals and scholars
who carry certifications from the highest courts in the land, medical boards
and Universities who make compelling witnesses.

They are able to testify to the fact that they had a real communicative
encounter with a spiritual being who answered to the name of Jesus, who in
varying testimonials will describe healing, forgiveness of sin and other
supernatural events. Testimony is available regarding how lives were changed
permanently as a result of these encounters.

What does the flesh have to do with anything? He appeared in the flesh two
millennia ago. He then returned to the spiritual state from which He came.

More than millions can make lawful testimony concerning the truth of Jesus'
claims.

It wouldn't matter how many people testify to you Miriam. You are not a
person of truth. The truth has no part in you.

Look at Islam. They are zealous for their bloodthirsty religion but it is
all based upon their immediate teachers. They do not claim to be able to see
Mohammed and Mohammed didn't make the claims that Jesus did. So the only
testimony you can get from them is whether they believe or not.

But followers of Jesus have much more to expect. They can expect to
encounter Him.

One man, without TV or even the printing press, has brought about a world
wide movement, such as the world has never seen, yet you think you are being
objective when you swallow the garbage that Talmudic Judaism mesmerizes you
with.

Miriam, why do you bother? What do you hope to gain? Look at the numbers.
Talmudist religion has languished by the wayside with only 14 million
adherents and significantly less than half of them are religious. You have
departed from the path of God a long time ago. Only Jesus can restore that
sense of belonging to Him that was the norm in ancient times.

Here is the truth. The Law, the real Law, the Torah, tells the truth and
testifies against you in this day and age.

(Deuteronomy 28:62-63) Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for
multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the
voice of the LORD your God. {63} And as the LORD took delight in doing you
good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin
upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you
are entering to take possession of it.

Jesus means life for the Jewish people.
--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"The archers fiercely attacked him, shot at him, and harassed him sorely;
yet his bow remained unmoved, his arms were made agile by the hands of the
Mighty One of Jacob; by the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel"
(Genesis 49:23-24)

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

"Nom de Plume" <maw...@BnosHenya.Org> wrote

> ^ He is real. He is alive. The Law says two witnesses are enough to settle
> ^ matter.

BUSHBADEE

Jun 26, 2001, 2:52:06 AM6/26/01
In article <t0BZ6.2790$lk5.5...@news20.bellglobal.com>, "Peter of Canada"
<petero...@sympatico.ca> writes:

>I am not an expert on Jewish Law

Thats for sure.
.
.
I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS
To answere me address mail to
Bush...@aol.com

BUSHBADEE

Jun 26, 2001, 2:52:06 AM6/26/01
<petero...@sympatico.ca> writes:

> but I am an expert on the Law of God which
>is the Torah.

Then how come you do not know who a jew is.?

Peter of Canada

Jun 26, 2001, 10:15:14 AM6/26/01
I know who a Jew is. You don't.

Solomon was a Jew whether you care about him or not. Lots of Jews went after
idols. It doesn't make them non-Jews.

--

Peter

One Flock. One Rock.