Tennessee CEO axed after reportedly harassing molested teenage fag who wore dress to prom

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 29, 2021, 9:05:32 PM4/29/21
https://nypost.com/2021/04/27/tennessee-ceo-axed-after-reportedly-
harassing-boy-in-prom-dress/

The CEO of a telemedicine company in Tennessee has been axed after he was
captured on video apparently harassing a teenager who wore a dress to his
senior prom — saying the young man looked “disgusting.”

Dalton Stevens said he chose to wear the dress to the high school event in
Franklin, just south of Nashville, to show that “clothing is really
genderless” and “it has no meaning,” according to NBC News.

But when Stevens and his boyfriend, Jacob Geittmann, began snapping photos
with pals at a hotel before the prom, a man began acting “homophobic,” the
teen said.

Stevens said a man, who has since been identified as VisuWell CEO Sam
Johnson, asked him if he knew what he was wearing and wanted to know why
he decided to be in a dress.

“I think I look good in it and that I really like the dress, and I want to
show that clothing is genderless,” Stevens said he replied. “And I
explained that to him, and he continued to just call me names and just
follow me.”

Stevens accused Johnson of calling him “stupid” and hurling vulgarities in
a homophobic manner — telling him that he has hair on his chest and
“shouldn’t be wearing a dress.”

In video Geittmann began recording, Stevens can be heard telling Johnson
that he decided what to wear and that the man can “f— off.”

When asked by Geittmann whether he thinks Stevens looks “disgusting,”
Johnson is heard saying he does and then walks away.

He then appears to swat at Geittman, presumably to knock the phone from
his hand, but inadvertently strikes Stevens, according to the footage and
the teen’s account.

The video ends with off-camera voices pleading with a smirking Johnson to
stop, with one telling him: “It’s just prom. It’s kids, it’s a bunch of
kids. Come on, dude.”

Geittmann said Johnson began harassing his boyfriend with “homophobic
banter” as they were about to leave the hotel.

“This man comes up, stands about an inch behind my boyfriend and asks
‘What are you wearing?’ and he’s like ‘A dress, why?’ and he’s like ‘Well
why are you wearing that? You shouldn’t be wearing that,'” Geittmann told
Newsweek.

He said that once hotel staff intervened, Johnson denied accosting the
couple.

“He pretends like he has absolutely no clue what’s going on, he’s standing
there, he’s like, ‘I’ve just been standing here the whole time, I don’t
know what’s going on, I didn’t try to talk to them, I didn’t hit them, I
didn’t try to smack his phone out of his hand,'” Geittmann said, adding
that Johnson, who was visibly drunk, was thrown off the property.

In a statement Monday, VisuWell said: “We unequivocally condemn the
behavior exhibited by Sam Johnson in a recent video widely circulated on
social media.

“After investigating the matter and speaking to individuals involved, the
VisuWell Board of Directors has chosen to terminate Mr. Johnson from his
position as CEO, effective immediately. Gerry Andrady, our President and
COO, will lead the company through this important time.”

The ousted CEO, meanwhile, denied that he was harassing the couple,
claiming to Newsweek that the confrontation “wasn’t anything personal or
involving a dress,” rather “about obnoxious, loud behavior by this group
of teens.”

Johnson claimed he had approached the teens to ask them to “tone down the
vulgarities around the families and children who were present,” including
his own.

“We had just sat down for dinner at this restaurant that we frequent, and
I was returning from the restroom when I was presented with their loud
cursing,” Johnson told Newsweek.

“Making it about the dress was their idea and they edited out most of the
exchange.”

“I have no ill will towards anyone or their personal choices, so long as
it does not harm me or my family,” Johnson insisted.

He also claimed his family left the hotel of their own free will.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.