Piers Morgan says 'Good Morning Britain' wants him back after [Tramp...] Meghan Markle comments

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 29, 2021, 11:52:30 PM5/29/21
https://pagesix.com/2021/05/29/piers-morgan-says-gmb-wants-him-back-after-
meghan-markle-comments/

“Good Morning Britain” has invited controversial newsman Piers Morgan back
to the show following his departure in March over backlash he received due
to his criticism of Meghan Markle.

The offer follows a ratings dive for the ITV program since Morgan’s
resignation.

“They reached out — there have been approaches. Never say never,” Piers,
56, revealed, according to The Sun.

His refusal to apologize to Markle played a major role in his departure.
Sticking to his guns, he’s yet to offer regrets to the Duchess of Sussex.

In fact, he believes Markle and husband Harry should be stripped of their
royal titles for “trashing the institution and causing a lot of damage.”

“I think they should be stripped of their titles because they’re trashing
the institution and causing a lot of damage in the Commonwealth where a
lot of the countries are believing this racism crap,” he insisted.
“They’ve become the world’s biggest victims in the middle of a pandemic.
It’s pathetic. Harry needs to grow up.”

Following his exit from “GMB,” Morgan doubled down on his comments over
his disbelief of Markle’s claims about racism and suicidal thoughts,
believing he was a victim of cancel culture.

“Those of you that know me well enough know that, despite my many faults,
I’m always willing to stand my ground for the things that I think matter
most,” he wrote in a lengthy social media note at the time. “And now I’ve
lost my job at Good Morning Britain because I chose not to apologise for
disbelieving Meghan Markle’s claims in her interview with Oprah Winfrey.”

“I thus became the latest ‘victim’ of the cancel culture that is
permeating our country, every minute, of every hour, of everyday,” he
added. “Though of course, I consider myself to be neither a victim, nor
actually cancelled.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.