As per GENIUS John Hall, Founders Space's Steve Hauffman and Whistleblower are SCHIZOPHRENICS

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 18, 2021, 2:22:21 PM8/18/21

As per GENIUS John Hall (british cricket fan), Founders Space's Steve
Hauffman and Whistleblower Bryan Kofron, who said the SAME what I said
for the last 10 years, are SCHIZOPHRENICS.

As per GENIUS John Hall, the EVIL CIA n NSA Psychopaths REMOVED ALL
Bryan Kofron's videos from his website gangstalkerwars.com, because
whistleblower Bryan Kofron and Steve Kaufmann who started the company
Founders Space are SCHIZOPHRENICS

22:26 in the following video:

Steve Hauffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE
DO and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.

DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial
Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgZQgP9SMs

This TECHNOLOGY ALREADY EXISTS - So advanced beyond anybody can even
IMAGINE. It is BEING DONE RIGHT NOW TODAY - Whistleblower Bryan Kofron

I am DESPERATELY TRYING to EDUCATE everybody for the last 15 years, but
YOU LOW IQ CLOWNS are just NOT GETTING IT.