belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status

David Dalton

Oct 14, 2021, 12:10:14 AM10/14/21
There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.

I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
non-dna-based someone.

1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
type status and now should pass the belly pop test.

All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
below him or her) or higher. There are far more
Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
and Muslims.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Oct 14, 2021, 8:36:54 PM10/14/21
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
>
> I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
> the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
> non-dna-based someone.
>
> 1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
> shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
> But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
> type status and now should pass the belly pop test.
>
> All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
> are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
> ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> below him or her) or higher. There are far more
> Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
> and Muslims.

No, the assisted shkatipat completion items (1) -- (5)
have not started to come on yet, but hopefully will
soon.

For a summary of my progress so far and a list of
items remaining to come on, see the thread

"Dussehra followed by (phase of) Yom Kippur”

on alt.religion.druid .

Mainly what is on is the species split, some adjustments
to sexuality, and a bounce for much negative magick.

Some items that are now coming on are the healing
circle prescriptions, species balance, and sins
adjustment.

Hopefully that will be followed by the assisted shaktipat
completion items (1) --- (5) and the onset of suden
magickal physical evolution.

David Dalton

Oct 26, 2021, 2:27:45 AM10/26/21
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.271904A400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> > and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
> >
> > I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
> > the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
> > non-dna-based someone.
> >
> > 1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
> > shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
> > But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
> > type status and now should pass the belly pop test.
> >
> > All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
> > are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
> > ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> > equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> > below him or her) or higher. There are far more
> > Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
> > and Muslims.
>
> No, the assisted shkatipat completion items (1) -- (5)
> have not started to come on yet, but hopefully will
> soon.

Tonight I have been working on assisted shaktipat
completion items (1) -- (6), and have vowed that
this is my last attempt at the assisted shaktipat
and that if this attempt fails and God wants it
to work in the future, God will have to do it (along
with other collaborators) without me requesting it
and prompting and tracking the various items.

Anyway, supposedly the assisted shaktipat completion
items came on in the order (5), (3), (6), (4), (2), (1)
from 7:49 p.m. Oct. 25 to 3:24 a.m. (0554 UTC) Oct. 26.
Let me know if you notice any effects.

The items include:

(1) enhanced ability to do positive magick. Attempted
positive magick, whether it works or not, will result in
(P) delivery, where (P) is defined as a perineum click
(short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave. Also recipients
are blocked from doing non-positive magick (as
defined by God). Recipients can also do perineum
click divination, but that has been unreliable for me.

(2) matchmaking ability, which can also only be used for
positive magick; e.g. it can’t be used to identify gays
for the purpose of persecuting them.

(3) enhanced creativity in several areas (some
creativity for those who had none, and a top-up
for those who already had some, in a given area).

(4) centred clarity including good mood for most
(I equate this to awakening/enlightenment, but
note that it will last only from 4hrs to a day.)

(5) granting of secondary avatar/buddha type status and,
as discussed above, the ability to pass a belly pop test,

(6) various other items not included in (1) -- (5), including
out of body travel ability, coloured aura viewing ability,
and quite a bit more.

David Dalton

Nov 11, 2021, 2:37:16 AM11/11/21
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
>
> I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
> the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
> non-dna-based someone.
>
> 1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
> shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
> But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
> type status and now should pass the belly pop test.
>
> All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
> are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
> ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> below him or her) or higher. There are far more
> Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
> and Muslims.

I divine that that number has risen to 1963.

Also there are more than a million and fewer than two
million human, cetacean, and nonhumansimian assisted
shaktipat recipients, but I can’t divine a more precise number.

They are currently receiving assisted shaktipat
as I am tracking on the thread “Seagull Moon”
on alt.religion.druid and as of 0629 UTC/GMT Nov. 11
they (including the 1963) are able to pass the
belly pop test, which I do not know how to
administer but have passed.

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2021, 1:21:28 AM11/19/21
On Nov 11, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.273CFFAA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> They are currently receiving assisted shaktipat
> as I am tracking on the thread “Seagull Moon”
> on alt.religion.druid and as of 0629 UTC/GMT Nov. 11
> they (including the 1963) are able to pass the
> belly pop test, which I do not know how to
> administer but have passed.

That was not true, but should have been true as
of 2110 UTC November 15.

I have detected some more belly pop tests on
myself. Only the first one that I passed (and
previous ones that I failed over the years)
involved a belly pop, and only that first
one that I passed involved a buzz extending
from the lower edge (standing) of my small
buddha belly circle towards my genitals,
indicating that I passed. I have also
detected some attempts to strip me of
my avatar/buddha type status.
Now these would not succeed (for me or
for an a.s.r.) even if they were not funnelled,
but I have funnelled them so there should have
been a bounce (not a simple bounce, but a
negative effect on the spell caster). Also
note that a.s.r. are no longer capable of
non-positive (as defined by God, the ruler
of the region all/everything) magick so
any such spell cast by them would have no
effect, not even the bounce.

The temporary centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment)
won’t come on for the a.s.r. until closer to the peak of the
lunar eclipse, which will be at 0902 UTC November 19.

David Dalton

Nov 26, 2021, 1:34:13 AM11/26/21
I know I must sound like a broken record, but the
assisted shaktipat should now be fully on as of
0802 UTC/GMT November 26, 2021. For
details of this latest attempt see the thread
“assisted shaktipat, yet again” on alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Nov 26, 2021, 1:35:26 AM11/26/21
On Nov 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2750B76301...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I know I must sound like a broken record, but the
> assisted shaktipat should now be fully on as of
> 0802 UTC/GMT November 26, 2021. For

oops, 0602 UTC/GMT

David Dalton

Dec 1, 2021, 3:44:48 AM12/1/21
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
>
> I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
> the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
> non-dna-based someone.
>
> 1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
> shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
> But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
> type status and now should pass the belly pop test.
>
> All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
> are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
> ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> below him or her) or higher. There are far more
> Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
> and Muslims.

I tried again tonight, as described on the thread
“approaching Raven new (dark) moon once again”
on alt.religion.druid .

David Dalton

Feb 3, 2022, 8:47:50 PM2/3/22
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.

Actually it is 1698 humans and a number of cetaceans
and a number of non-dna-based someones.

Currently the more than a million assisted shaktipat
recipients globally have received a.s.c. (5) (secondary
avatar/buddha type status) and are now able to
pass the belly pop test.

For ongoing progress see recent and ongoing threads
on alt.religion.druid, including right now the
"February 3 onward progress” one, which is
I guess more likely if you notice any effects.

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Feb 5, 2022, 2:33:48 PM2/5/22
On Feb 3, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27ACBD4400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2717E52500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> > and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
>
> Actually it is 1698 humans and a number of cetaceans
> and a number of non-dna-based someones.
>
> Currently the more than a million assisted shaktipat
> recipients globally have received a.s.c. (5) (secondary
> avatar/buddha type status) and are now able to
> pass the belly pop test.
>
> For ongoing progress see recent and ongoing threads
> on alt.religion.druid, including right now the
> "February 3 onward progress” one, which is
> I guess more likely if you notice any effects.

My latest thread on alt.religion.druid is “Salmon of Wisdom?”.

The above is not true yet, but I hope it will be as the
belly of the salmon (waxing crescent) swells, so
watch for effects, as I will.

David Dalton

Apr 28, 2022, 9:52:49 PM4/28/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> There is a belly pop test to determine avatar/buddha type status
> and 1961 humans globally know how to administer this test.
>
> I am the primary avatar/buddha type and have already passed
> the belly pop test, which was administered to me by a
> non-dna-based someone.
>
> 1.52 million humans globally are currently receiving assisted
> shaktipat from me. That should be complete in a few hours.
> But already they have been granted secondary avatar/buddha
> type status and now should pass the belly pop test.
>
> All of the 1961 humans are assisted shaktipat recipients,
> are at least minor good, are “ordained” by God, and are
> ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
> equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
> below him or her) or higher. There are far more
> Buddhists and Hindus among them than Christians
> and Muslims.

I am still at it.

1.7 million humans and 0.4 million cetaceans and nonhumansimians
are receiving assisted shaktipat from me, as I am reporting
on on alt.religion.druid .

It is now 1969 humans who know how to administer a belly
pop test, and each of them is ordained by human or humans
to bishop level or equivalent or higher and is an assisted
shatipat recipient (a.s.r.).

a.s.c. (6) (secondary avatar/buddha type status) has been
granted to the a.s.r. as of 11:08 p.m. NDT April 28
(0138 UTC April 29), 2022.

As a test, those who know how to perform a belly pop test
could each perform it on himself or herself and should pass it.

ttps://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)

David Dalton

Jul 12, 2022, 11:42:31 PM7/12/22
As of 8:25 p.m. NDT (2255 UTC) July 10, 2022, a.s.c. (5) is
now complete, which means that the 1.7 million human
assisted shaktipat recipients, including all those ordained
to bishop level or equivalent or higher, are now secondary
avatar/buddha types and are now capable of passing a
belly pop test.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Jul 13, 2022, 12:11:06 AM7/13/22
On Jul 13, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.287E76A500...@88.198.57.247>):

> As of 8:25 p.m. NDT (2255 UTC) July 10, 2022, a.s.c. (5) is
> now complete, which means that the 1.7 million human
> assisted shaktipat recipients, including all those ordained
> to bishop level or equivalent or higher, are now secondary
> avatar/buddha types and are now capable of passing a
> belly pop test.

How do I define bishop level or equivalent?

As the lowest level that can ordain to level(s) below him or her.

But what about shamanic traditions where the initiation may
be hereditary or from an elder to a younger? I think in
such cases the elder can be said to have achieved equivalent
to bishop level, but I guess Goddess (the ruler of the
region all/everything) decided for sure, when expanding
the descriptive list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a
list of individuals.

Also included among the a.s.r. are all those “ordained”
by at least one of my eight main deities Goddess, LOVE2,
Cosma, Galacta, Sola, Gaia, Luna, and My Species.
It turns out that all such are at least minor good as
defined by Goddess, and that all who are extreme
good as defined by Goddess are among such. Criteria
for such “ordination” are ability, knowledge, experience,
and goodness level. So many ordained by human or
humans to priest level or equivalent are among such, as
are many lay people. Also those who had received
at least 8000 words from me as of when the descriptive
list was expanded are among the a.s.r.

Yoga or meditation teachers who train and certify other
yoga or meditation teachers are also among the a.s.r.,
as are Martial Arts Masters, Qi Gong Masters, and
Reiki Masters who have practiced for at least five
years after getting (in person, not by YouTube) their
Level III certificate. However since my primary siddhi
has been matchmaking, not healing, the assisted
shaktipat does not convey healer special ability (though
it may include a little mental health healing ability,
at least close up).