God's Little Clown by Conny Larsson

willytex

May 26, 2004, 5:00:36 PM5/26/04
God's Little Clown
by Conny Larsson

"I had been very close to Mahesh Yogi and he had represented to me
Truth. Truth was very essential to me, and always had been. That is, as
much of the truth as was possible in the West at that time. Since I felt
Mahesh Yogi had failed to keep to truth, I had to leave him. Referring
to my statement he said that I was 'unstressing' the karma that was
'coming from me'. From then, I gave him his last nightly massage, kissed
his feet, and left him."

http://saionline.org/essays/little_clown.html

Andries krugers Dagneaux

Jun 6, 2004, 2:53:09 PM6/6/04
willytex <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<nIGdneS5usb...@texas.net>...

" Open letter by Conny Larsson to Sai Baba
(..)
When I came to you in 1978 I was in despair due to the fact thatI had
left my Master Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1976, mostly due to
organisational reasons. During my time with him I became his personal
secretary and loved the duty to serve a holy man with the best of
intentions. Under his supervision I educated myself in Rishikesh 1969
to become a teacher of meditation in the age old
Shankaracharya-tradition. His own guru was the Shankaracharya of
JyotirMath.

(..)
You soon started to call me in for several private interviews and I
become a noticed person in the ashram. But the other devotees did not
know what was going on between you and me in the inner interview room.
I did not know myself, 1 just believed you when you said that you were
God and were helping me with my problems by taking care of my
Kundalini-process. This was odd I think, since you did this by
physically approaching my genitals, sometimes by smearing oil, later
by masturbating me and asking for the same done to you. You also did
oral sex on me several times; you always seemed to enjoy it immensely.
When you asked me to do oral sex on you I backed up, due to my
background as a molested child.

Now, I have some questions for you!

Were you aware of the fear that you activated in me when sexually
harassing me? If you are the person you want us to believe, did it not
occur to you that instead of giving me joy and love you only invoked
fear in its deepest level. Are you aware of the fact that I stopped to
listen to my inner voice from that moment and became your prisoner for
20 years?

From that day I was totally in your hands and you and your
organisation kept me there by using the words of love and wisdom.
Instead of reacting as a normal being I started to praise you all my
wake hours. Were you aware of that you spiritually and physicially
raped and molested me through all these years?

It went so far that I even became the Spiritual Co-ordinator in your
organisation. I went on conferences, spoke on radio, wrote a book,
brought thousands of people to the feet of you. I lectured all over
the world and told the beautiflil story about my relation with you and
your mission. Everywhere people came and listened in hundreds, yes
sometimes in thousands.

I kept only thinking this was my duty, as you always told me. This
special relation with you was my deepest secret and 1 believed you
when you said that I was the only one worthy of this special work.

I was so puffed up by the attention from you that I totally lost track
of reality. During the time 1 was imprisoned by you I gave away my
company in Sri Lanka. I returned ruined to Sweden on your request in
1980 and started the home for drug addicts and criminals that I am
stili running now as a very well known institute.

During the years that past by after 1983 when your physical
involvement with me stopped I just served and served as a "duty
officer" in your organisation even though the "bells of warning"
clanged of and on.

So many times I saw you cheat with the manifestations, so many times I
saw you do acts of misconduct with other boys, I always thought you
where testing me as a devotee! 1 never let the thought in that this
was wrong. For me it was all a blessing, divine touch or "Leelas"
(games).

"

from http://home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba/engels/witnesses/conny.html

Can somebody please explain why Conny Larsson had to experience twice
the difficult process of having to realize that his guru was not worth
his respect? It bothers me that people, like Conny Larsson had this
experience. Thanks in advance, Andries

John Manning

Jun 6, 2004, 4:02:01 PM6/6/04

Andries krugers Dagneaux wrote:

Here's one idea:

Caveat emptor [let the buyer beware]. You can't look to a human to
represent God [ParamAtman]. All humans have feet of clay - no exceptions.

Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the
kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, "The kingdom of
God COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo
there! for, behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN ***YOU*** ." [emphasis
added]

LawsonE

Jun 6, 2004, 5:49:52 PM6/6/04

Andries krugers Dagneaux wrote:

>>http://saionline.org/essays/little_clown.html

>>http://home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba/engels/witnesses/conny.html
>
> Can somebody please explain why Conny Larsson had to experience twice
> the difficult process of having to realize that his guru was not worth
> his respect? It bothers me that people, like Conny Larsson had this
> experience. Thanks in advance, Andries

Here's a thought: the first time around, as MMY suggested, Conny Larsson
was experiencing extreme unstressing. Rather than work through it,
either by hanging around MMY, or merely by meditating on his own while
living a normal life, he went from working for a guy whom he could no
longer work for because he "charged too much money" for a teaching a
technique that at that time, required 8 weeks in-residence instruction,
to hanging with a guy who sexually abused him on a regular basis.

Sounds to me like a man who went through an internal crisis that
magnified his own perceptions of others' flaws and in reaction, found a
genuine abuser to feed his own internal need for dealing with flawed people.

You see it in personal relationships all the time: someone who is on the
rebound goes from a relationship with someone who has minor flaws to
someone who is a genuine abuser because that is, emotionally speaking,
what they are most comfortable with: someone who gives them an external
justification for what they are already feeling internally.

But of course, the NEW person is totally without flaws, and everything
they do is wonderful and great by comparison to the OLD person, who is a
demon or they wouldn't have left them in the first place.

Chagya

Jun 6, 2004, 6:54:35 PM6/6/04
AndriesKrug...@hetnet.nl (Andries krugers Dagneaux) wrote in message news:<e256cd5a.04060...@posting.google.com>...

> willytex <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<nIGdneS5usb...@texas.net>...
> > God's Little Clown
> > by Conny Larsson

xxx

Andries, I doubt there is a simple or reasonable explanation for the
question you ask. People came and went around Mahesh and I suspect
that part of the reason they went was some sense of Mahesh not
fulfilling some image or expectation they held. Another part, surely,
is because Mahesh drove them away for reasons no one can possibly
explain, not satisfactorily, at least. Mahesh would develop obvious
attachment to certain individuals. Of these, on occasion, there was
something about the attachment that ceased to function from Mahesh's
side. That's the best I can offer. (Except, of course, it worked from
the other side as well; sometimes individuals would leave and Mahesh
would be in a rage about it.)

I know Sudarsha (from the postings here and from writing to her/him).
Sudarsha explained that he/she knew Connie when Connie was one of the
skin boys. This was, if I recall properly, when Mahesh and the crew
were in Switzerland. One day, Connie just wasn't there anymore. No one
ever had a word to say, as I understand it.

Joh Smith

Jun 7, 2004, 12:34:11 PM6/7/04

"Andries krugers Dagneaux" <AndriesKrug...@hetnet.nl> skrev i en
meddelelse news:e256cd5a.04060...@posting.google.com...

> > http://saionline.org/essays/little_clown.html

> Now, I have some questions for you!
>
> Were you aware of the fear that you activated in me when sexually
> harassing me? If you are the person you want us to believe, did it not
> occur to you that instead of giving me joy and love you only invoked
> fear in its deepest level. Are you aware of the fact that I stopped to
> listen to my inner voice from that moment and became your prisoner for
> 20 years?

I think that Mr Larson is a liar, and I am offended by his descriptions of
Sai Baba. Whom I regard as a living God. I think Mr Larson will suffer
immense bad karma in his next life, due to his lies against Sai Baba.

WillyTex

Sep 28, 2021, 7:55:48 PM9/28/21

> I think that Mr Larson is a liar, and I am offended by his descriptions of
> Sai Baba. Whom I regard as a living God. I think Mr Larson will suffer
> immense bad karma in his next life, due to his lies against Sai Baba.

"I think I'm the only person here who has claimed to have witnessed real,
hang-there-in-mid-air levitation.

And I have. Not once, but dozens of times, over a period of 14 years.
And it wasn't only me. Often I was one of a group of 200-500 students
watching the guy do this, in various locations, ranging from out in the
desert in the middle of the night to the Los Angeles Convention Center
to Carnegie Hall."

Subject: Eyewitness accounts of levitation that ring trueh
From: Robin Carlsen
Date: Thursday, 06 Sep 2012 06:43:55 -0700