More Confessions of a Taco Eater

will...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2007, 12:11:07 PM3/24/07
Dear Reader: I've been trashed real good by Judy, the two Barry's, Mr.
Perino, and Mr. Manning, not to mention Lon P. Stacks and the Asshole
Nick, but I don't take offense. In fact, I welcome the trashing
because that let's me get my own karma under control. It's a form of
tapas and I take great pride in my siddhi accomplishments.

You see, I belong to an obscure sect in India that prides itself on
saying things in public that gets one trashed - it's a sadhana meant
to help other people get rid of their own karma. So, I don't resent
the trashing, I thank them for it. Some people just feel better when
they have someone to talk to. Apparently you and I are on the same
path!

This fellow is at the Center of the Universe - still on the program,
meditating regularly during all the International meditating times and
avidly flying and rounding every weekend. I'm about a mile from the
Maharishi Golden Dome at Radience, Texas, the TM Ideal Village, home
of the Superradience Program.

On a clear day the view from up here is great - I can see all the way
to Barsana Dham, the seat of the Rasavada and Srimati Radharani, one
of the largest Hindu temples outside Mother India, where the Swami
Prakashanand Saraswati sits and gives discourses. The Swami is one of
the last direct disciples of our Guru Dev, who are still living.

My words are recorded more to remind myself of my own earthliness,
rather than to convey and inform. Up here, words almost fail in their
ability to describe the sense of order and coherence that I sometimes
feel, an almost transcendental awareness of calm. Here I sit, up on
Joe Friday Mountain, my laptop by my side, fully convinced that I have
realized my very own personal zone of tranquility.

Anyway, if you ever get out to my place, we will have plenty of time
to worship the Great Wheel of Time, Kala Chakra, and just sit on the
porch and watch the moon climb over the mountain. Otherwise, you can
be dialoging with this fellow on Usenet. However, I must warn you -
don't feed it.

The Confessions of a Taco Eater:

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/confessions.htm

Reflections on the Transcendent:

http://www.rwilliams.us/

At the Center of the Universe:

http://tinyurl.com/2thgme

Or, you can be going to Google Groups and key in willytex, without the
words RE: and OT:, then, key in IF <meditation> THEN <maharishi> OR
<willytex> ELSE <guru dev>.

Bhairitu

Mar 24, 2007, 12:47:33 PM3/24/07
And if you believe any of this I have a bridge to sell you.

will...@yahoo.com

Mar 24, 2007, 1:57:48 PM3/24/07

Bhairitu wrote:
> And if you believe any of this I have a bridge to sell you.

Apparently you and I are on the same path!

Your insights, Bharat2, are suffused with the fragrance of tantric
touchstone yoga. Your comments are as like a refreshing breeze from
Gokul, which comes wafting over the sacred waters of Radha Kund. Thank
you for the information you recently posted concerning your cult
activities in sewing and basketweaving.

You seem somewhat mesmerized by this subject matter, so I would like
to take this opportunity to introduce you to my report, which is just
now being finished, in which you figure as one of the main informants.
I would especially call your attention to the section entitled "Some
Minor Deviant Left-handed Tantric Cults":

Like other Indian cultists. the deviant sect of Power Yoga adherents
subscribe to the practice of ritual coitus using various sounds and
sometimes the sound current, or Shabd, the primeval sound of the
universe, variously described as 'vac', from the Urdu root, 'vacumn',
as in to be made empty.

Yet, Power Yoga acharyas have been quite emphatic in accepting
elements of what is commonly thought of as left-handed tantricism,
such as the worship of various ridge poles, upright sticks and stones;
they love to go on pilgrimages to the various shakta peeths of the
mother Vagin, and the reading of religious texts such as the Bhairava
Tantra.

However, according to the late Master Charanjiva, of San Francisco,
these practices are a waste of time and most ceremonies and ritual
observances are a failure in egendering the spiritual life. The quaint
but irrelevant customs, myths and festivals of various tantric cults
are prevalant only when real saints leave this world.

Those who adopt the Tantric perspective see power touching as
something vital and new, but most real acharyas are naturally
unenthusiastic about what they regard as old whores.

Satnaam and Jai Guru Dev

WillyTex

Oct 21, 2022, 2:36:16 PM10/21/22
On Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 11:47:33 AM UTC-5, Bhairitu wrote
> And if you believe any of this I have a bridge to sell you.

How much and where is i located?