Paul mc cartney, racking his brains on Flaming Pie in the sky program by the Maha!

vic bonds

Jun 8, 2003, 10:21:17 PM6/8/03
Dear Darling Ones!

What does the Above Statement mean, anyway?
It means that Poor Paulie lost his wig, and, his meat, in his head!
He complains about it in his fairly new and very popular cd album,
" Flaming pie in the sky"...
He says this,
that he is the man on the flaming pie, in the sky, that John Revolution
number 9
revealed to paulie...
and john says he is, too!
so,
what does this all mean?
It means that I took my brains out that got burnt up
with the local spit and vinigared sugar of toast and bagel,
the scotch and coke of it it did it unjust..
til the point of no remorse or even trust!
Ji guru Deva, I am, for I am the Innocent trend
of cocaine ones chasing the high end,
til the cows not only come home but
drop like spanish flies all over Him...
(john is helping me. this is important, I have to see maha..
and perhaps paul later to do something about this
chasing of guru ass both men and women for the worm
people that comes of it, in eclipse or God's Face Countanance!)
I am fatima, the Shepherd's Daughter, and, I am to teach about
this..and racking that Paulie did..
I am doing it too, My Tree is not the Apple tree but the
Mulberry Cherokee, Persian One for the United Nations!
Ji Guru to Maharishi, may I meet you and Buffullo Gift
you, by being able to celebrate your life with my
Faith, the Bahai Faith..I want to educate the world
how important the humble guru is..and how fragile..
I am freya the fallible too and when racking for
my spider people who are learning obedience to me.
they are five colors..five directions Lakota Style..for the
Peace Tree of the United Nations..
We need so many things Maharishi..
I am really out on the limb in the deep, so to speak
where angels everyday are reality to me.
I am woman and householder very good, no drink
been initiated by you as shiva and durga, have hat...
like paulies..lion prophet style..
know pyramidus laws of the white buffullo constellation..
I know octopus garden etc..
Please contact me Maharishi!

love
Victory
who is
ji guru deva!

Melvin Dullman

Jun 10, 2003, 1:11:20 AM6/10/03

vic bonds <vbo...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> love
> Victory
> who is
> ji guru deva!

Stream of consciousness on the screen of consciousness on the flim flamming
pie in your eye in the sky maha the hip hypnotist cream of consciousness
yogi prophet and lost guru and his collection of emptied piggybanks getting
wise when pigs fly in dream of scream of consciousness like lemmings da doo
run running away from the flim flamming pie in your eye in the sky maha the
hip hypnotist cream of consciousness yogi prophet and lost guru and his
collection of emptied piggybanks getting wise when pigs fly in dream of
scream of consciousness like lemmings da doo run running away from the flim
flamming pie in your eye in the sky maha the hip hypnotist cream of
consciousness yogi prophet and lost guru and his collection of emptied
piggybanks getting wise when pigs fly in dream of scream of consciousness
like lemmings da doo run run run da doo run run I met him on a Monday and my
heart stood still da doo run run run da doo run run somebody told me that
his name was Maharishi oh my god you ain't nothin' but a hound dog beggin'
all the time repeat three times oh my god you ain't nothin' but a hound dog
beggin' all the time repeat three times oh my god you ain't nothin' but a
hound dog repeat three times................

Melvin
"One of the truly great songwriters of our time" - Mrs Dullman

Phosphene_Glow

Jun 10, 2003, 5:58:17 AM6/10/03
Vic you're back. Thanks for comming home!

Michael

Jun 10, 2003, 9:39:21 AM6/10/03
"Phosphene_Glow" <phosphe...@borgias.net> wrote in message news:<8_hFa.27$PY2.24@lakeread05>...

> Vic you're back. Thanks for comming home!

It isn't quite Penelope.

willytex

Jun 11, 2003, 9:09:27 PM6/11/03

"Melvin Dullman" <melvind@oy_veda.com>

> ...repeat three times...

Mel - You haven't even been on this list for a month and you're already
trying to get rid of all the good lookin' women! This must be some kind of a
record for alt.m.t. I haven't seen this kind of gung-ho, in-depth response
[sic] to a Vic post since that weirdo, 'what's-his'name', was stalking
Victoria a couple of years ago.

"Melvin Dullman" <melvind@oy_veda.com> wrote in message

Back by popular demand

Jun 12, 2003, 1:44:30 PM6/12/03

"willytex" <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I haven't seen this kind of gung-ho, in-depth response
> [sic] to a Vic post since that weirdo, 'what's-his'name', was stalking
> Victoria a couple of years ago.

Was that weirdo?

a. Don Juan
b. George W. Bush
c. Mahesh Varma
d. Paul McCartney
e. All of the above?

willytex

Jun 14, 2003, 12:15:15 PM6/14/03
> Was that weirdo?
> a. Don Juan
> b. George W. Bush
> c. Mahesh Varma
> d. Paul McCartney
> e. All of the above?

No Peter, it was none of the above - it was a miscreant with the handle
'encapsulight' who stalked Victoria, along with you other miscreants who
consistently try to chase off all the good lookin' women from this
newsgroup, your calling Delia a 'demon worshipper' for example.

Cappy was aided and abetted by 'legion' and one notorious anti-Tmer named
Lon P. Stacks. I kicked their ass here in debate on numerous occasions just
like I kicked yours. So what?

Forum: talk.religion.bahai
Subject: Re: high Baha'i divorce rate
Date: 07/11/2000
Author: encapsulight <NoS...@please.nospam.com>

You never did anything with any Carlos Castaneda --all you did was read a
few book and go to one seminar in 1997 that Carlos Castaneda was not even at
as he was home in bed dying of cancer at the time...

Forum: alt.meditation.transcendental
Subject: Sanskrit Diffussion
Date: 09/22/2000
Author: Willytex

Legion - It was YOU who first proposed the AIT, (Aryan Invasion Theory)
according to my archives, a theory which I shot to smithereens so bad that
you failed to make a post here for months after! Subsequently, I posted
additional evidence that, in your stupor, you obviously failed to read.
Otherwise, you would have posted the above snip to the appropriate thread,
i.e. my posts entitled 'Celtic Brahmins,' or 'Sanskrit Celts, or 'Vedic
Diffusion,' or 'Vedic Stonehenge,' instead of bringing up the old A.I.T.
again on a thread called Bija Mantras by one Steve Bhogi.

Wanna a quick tumble eh? The last time you opened your big mouth, I kicked
your ass so hard, the dillos had to come in from the desert saying:

"You got to cool yourself Walla. You is wailin' too hard on this fella!"

Well, Maharish told me in a recent email to hit you hard. Hit you hard on
the head! So put up or shut up with your infantile homespun fantasies
concerning Eurocentric power mongering egomaniacal Victorian age Sanskrit
translating Fundametalist tricksters . Like the cab driver said: 'Money
talks. Bullshit walks!" I am including my original post below concerning my
favorite scholars of the moment, whose boots I lick. LOL! Idiot! Where is
your proof and what boots do you lick, if any?

ColdBluICE

Jun 14, 2003, 10:18:45 PM6/14/03
> willytex wrote:..
> > Petrus wrote:..

> > Was that weirdo?
> > a. Don Juan
> > b. George W. Bush
> > c. Mahesh Varma
> > d. Paul McCartney
> > e. All of the above?
> <snip>

> Cappy was aided and abetted by 'legion' and one notorious anti-Tmer named
> Lon P. Stacks. I kicked their ass here in debate on numerous occasions just
> like I kicked yours. So what?

-Inspite of what those 'Lil brahman Voices' are telling you (inside
your head)..there willytex..you *ain't* kicked anyones ass in debate,
here at a.m.t...period!

You still have not responded (to anyone's satisfaction) to a few
simple factual assertions of mine..as follows:
a. run out of his master's Ashram in '53.
b. run out of India by P.M. Indira Gandhi for selling mantras
c. run out of India by P.M. Rajiv Gandhi in '88
d. could not $ell "tm" to his own countrymen
e. once tried to lay claim to his deceased master's title.
f. given over to following the instructions of -'Lil brahman Voices'
in his head..that supposedly told him to start $elling "tm".
g. in nearly 50 years since leaving the woods of Uttar Kashi, not *ONE
SINGLE AUTHENTIC SPIRITUAL MASTER nor the COMMITTEE OF LEARNED VEDIC
SCHOLARS AND PUNDITS SEATED IN VARANSI (the same group of Pundits &
Scholars that appointed Sri Guru DevJi in '41 to the Seat at
Jyosimutt) *HAS EVER RECOGNIZED "tm" AS ANYTHING MORE THAN RUBBISH.

..The appointment of Swami Brahmananda Saraswati in 1941 was made by
a group of monks and pundits based in Varanasi (the Bharata Dharma
Mahamandala, Kashi Vidvat Parishad),...
source- http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/position/shank-jyot-ascii.html

..As an aside, a few relatively unknown, early Indian publications of
the Transcendental Meditation movement claim the Sankaracharya title
for Mahesh Yogi himself, but this is not to be taken seriously. While
Mahesh Yogi was indeed one of the followers of Brahmananda Saraswati,
he has never formally become a Sannyasin..
source- http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/position/shank-jyot-ascii.html

..."Both the technique, and the particular mantras which were later
the basis of the TM practice, were evolved over a period of weeks,
down there in Madras. The variation between this tale and his normal
version was quite marked in places - though it was clear that he
believed that Guru Dev had guided and directed the course of events in
some way from beyond the grave. But it was very apparent indeed that
his Master had not given him this task in person, as he had previously
implied.." [end]
soucrce- http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/GlastonburyArchive/callnomm/cnm-12.html

As *you* no doubt will respond to these words in the very same fashion
as before...
you *will* crawl back to your dark corner of the room.. reclining in
your comfortable chair.. closing your eyes.. engaging in your mental
escapism-("tm").. you will fondle your 'brahman thingy'..until its
time once again to return here to post with the same angry obsessive
complusion.

sir_snake86

Jun 16, 2003, 5:51:32 AM6/16/03
"willytex" <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<fL6dnec_Xqu...@texas.net>...

> > Was that weirdo?
> > a. Don Juan
> > b. George W. Bush
> > c. Mahesh Varma
> > d. Paul McCartney
> > e. All of the above?
>
> No Peter, it was none of the above - it was a miscreant with the handle
> 'encapsulight' who stalked Victoria, along with you other miscreants who
> consistently try to chase off all the good lookin' women from this
> newsgroup, your calling Delia a 'demon worshipper' for example.
>
> Cappy was aided and abetted by 'legion' and one notorious anti-Tmer named
> Lon P. Stacks. I kicked their ass here in debate on numerous occasions just
> like I kicked yours. So what?

Huh, huh, cool! That guy rocks!

Say what?
Maharishi gives you instructions to beat up people?

Power isnot Love

willytex

Jun 16, 2003, 9:49:57 AM6/16/03
sir_s...@yahoo.com (sir_snake86) wrote in
<c3e30cae.03061...@posting.google.com>:

>"willytex" <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > Was that weirdo?

>> > a. Don Juan
>> > b. George W. Bush
>> > c. Mahesh Varma
>> > d. Paul McCartney
>> > e. All of the above?
>>
>> No Peter, it was none of the above - it was a miscreant with the
>> handle 'encapsulight' who stalked Victoria, along with you other
>> miscreants who consistently try to chase off all the good lookin'
>> women from this newsgroup, your calling Delia a 'demon worshipper' for
>> example.
>>
>> Cappy was aided and abetted by 'legion' and one notorious anti-Tmer
>> named Lon P. Stacks. I kicked their ass here in debate on numerous
>> occasions just like I kicked yours. So what?

> Huh, huh, cool! That guy rocks!

Sri Snake - Which one? Can you be a little more specific?

> Maharishi gives you instructions to beat up people?

Yes, instructions to kick their ass in debate and hit them hard on the head
in the courts. You seem to take an interest in this, albiet three years
after the fact, but, apparently you're unable to access an alt.m.t. archive
using a search engine, so I'm appending an excerpt from the email that I
recieved from the Maharishi along with all the other pertinent comments I
made concerning the miscreant list once headed by Lon P. Stacks.

I enjoy reading your comments concerning the old alt.m.t. archives, but I
guess you kinda had to be there to see Lon in action! Lon was a master at
the one-line message beginning with RE:

However, please be advised that it's not a good idea to feed it, you know
what I mean?

PRESS RELEASE (exerpt)
Natural Law Party UK
http://www.natural-law-party.org.uk/

Issued by: Maharishi's Global Administration through Natural Law Contact
fax: 001 828 263 9318
E-mail: csi....@Maharishi.net

Governments collect taxes claiming to provide good education, effective
health care, safe food supply, protection from crime, unpolluted environment
and alleviation of poverty - but have failed their people due to the
corrupting influence of money in politics.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi calls for legal action against governments everywhere
for their corruption and irresponsibility, and their failure to provide an
ideal administration and prevent their people from suffering problems. The
people have a right to cry out and take shelter in the justice system of
their country when they are needlessly put under constant suffering by their
own governments.

Maharishi commented: "If a President does not respond to such an effective
programme to alleviate poverty, then the people of his nation have the right
to challenge him in court. We can only hit them hard on the head in the
courts. There should be an end to this disaster of corruption in government
sometime."

Forum: alt.meditation.transcendental
Subject: I'm new in this group.
Author: willytex
Date: 10/30/2000

> I'm new in this group so I would like to ask some questions.

Eni - This newsgroup is not supported or connected in any way to TM, which
is a copyrighted service mark of the TM Organization, therefore no one here
can truthfully answer your questions, if you are enquiring about TM; TM
cannot be taught over the Internet. In order to practice TM there is the
requirement of instruction and initiation from an authorised teacher of TM,
and there is a fee to be paid. Therefore, it would be presumtious of anyone
to advise you concerning your spiritual aspirations vis a vis TM. However,
as an early adopter of TM, (SIMS 1965) I would advise you to minimize any
expectations of obtaining any unbiased information or counseling from this
newsgroup. The informants here are generally not very reliable when it comes
to objective analysis. There are of course exceptions, and they will be
noted where and when neccessary.

Be that as it may, the reason why TMers do not say their mantra out loud is
because that would be gross. Mantras are for experiencing the finer aspects
of thought through silent meditation; mantras are for transcending the gross
level of human thinking, in order to experience the more subtle aspects of
conciousness. TM is thus an intelligent way to achieve self-realization, and
it is not dependent on any belief. The best source of guidance for TM is
your initator, or you may contact the nearest TM World Plan Center. There is
no charge for unlimited checking. Please refer to my post, "AMT FAQ
Advisory" for a center near you.

Mantras are non-ideational mnemonic devices used for meditation. They are
not secret, and they have no intrinsic meaning or value. They are not the
names of Hindu dieties, nor are they phrases to be sung at campfire meets.
If you should overhear such phrases, do not mistake them for genuine bija
mantras. Genuine bija mantras are given only during ritual initiation,
whispered in the ear of the neophyte, from one human preceptor to one human
receptor, from guru to chela, and never otherwise. Those who claim knowledge
of mantras without true diksha from a master like Maharishi, are termed
bhogis in India, that is, they hanker after the sense pleasure derived from
mundane activities like chanting and dancing in the street, and the making
of much show.

The effectiveness of deep meditation does not depend on the meaning of a
sound. During meditation, when one sits quietly with eyes closed,
transcending is effortless and spontaneous, and requires no effort. The
experience of transcending is automatic. If you are interested in the
technique from a scientific aspect, I encourage you to read Maharishi's
great book, The Science of Being and the Art of Living, referred to as SBAL
on this newsgroup. You also might consider enrolling in Maharishi's course
called the Science of Creative Intelligence, for a more in-depth knowledge
of the mechanics of TM.

Do not be mislead by impostors chanting in the name of TM; verily they shall
reap their rewards. Do not be swayed by rhetoric, and posturing; always
beware of the tricksters, who boast of their intellectual knowledge and
secular attainments. Especially be advised of the many devious means of
trance-induction practiced by certain deviates here on this newsgroup.
Certain perverts who frequent AMT believe it to be a part of their religous
[sic] calling to attempt to brainwash young people with false and spurious
information, thus producing veritable walking zombies with blinkers on, and
with the toe of their right foot firmly implanted in their left ear. You
will know them by their posts.

Do not be awed by mere sophistry, and always question the metaphysics of
those who seem unreasonable in their assumptions. Be advised that there are
many on AMT who claim a certain 'La Antilla' status, and who also claim to
be ex-TMers, TMers, TM teachers and Governors, Sidhas, checkers and guides.
Beware also of the many impostors from other cults who will try to
indoctrinate you into their own sect through the diverse and sundry means of
myticism. Be ever on the alert for the nihilistic skeptics, twisted
atheistic cult-busters, and rank dualistic materialists of the Stacks-
Sudarsha-Perino nexus.

I refer you to the following posts for confirmation of my warnings; there
you can read for yourself, in the Deja archives, the very words of the
miscreants themselves.

Relevant posts:

10/18/2000 Fifty Fakes
10/18/2000 Seekers After Smooth Things
10/16/2000 TM Miscreant List Updated
10/08/2000 Fighting Ascetics
10/06/2000 Stupid Anti-TM Tricks
10/07/2000 Vishnuarian Candidates
10/05/2000 Rabid Anti-TMers
10/05/2000 Stupid Anti-TM Spam Tricks
10/05/2000 Fake Shanks Update
09/23/2000 Bhogi Fakirs
09/18/2000 Hit Them Hard
08/21/2000 Bhogi Report
08/07/2000 The Whole Thing
07/15/2000 TM Perverts
06/29/2000 The Real Thing
06/27/2000 Trickster Types
06/20/2000 Anti TMers
05/31/2000 Bhogi Alert

P.S. Watch this space for the announcemnt of a free double-blind newsreader
bhogi spotter meter. The beta model has been successful in isolating even
the most elusive and viral of troll rascals.

sir_snake86

Jun 17, 2003, 6:39:22 AM6/17/03
will...@yahoo.com (willytex) wrote in message news:<Xns939C5AB6321...@216.166.71.235>...

> sir_s...@yahoo.com (sir_snake86) wrote in
> <c3e30cae.03061...@posting.google.com>:
>
> >"willytex" <will...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> No Peter, it was none of the above - it was a miscreant with the
> >> handle 'encapsulight' who stalked Victoria, along with you other
> >> miscreants who consistently try to chase off all the good lookin'
> >> women from this newsgroup, your calling Delia a 'demon worshipper' for
> >> example.
> >>
> >> Cappy was aided and abetted by 'legion' and one notorious anti-Tmer
> >> named Lon P. Stacks. I kicked their ass here in debate on numerous
> >> occasions just like I kicked yours. So what?
>
> > Huh, huh, cool! That guy rocks!
>
> Sri Snake - Which one? Can you be a little more specific?

Paul.
Allthough Don Juan must have been a great lover as well.

> > Maharishi gives you instructions to beat up people?
>
> Yes, instructions to kick their ass in debate and hit them hard on the head
> in the courts. You seem to take an interest in this, albiet three years
> after the fact, but, apparently you're unable to access an alt.m.t. archive
> using a search engine, so I'm appending an excerpt from the email that I
> recieved from the Maharishi along with all the other pertinent comments I
> made concerning the miscreant list once headed by Lon P. Stacks.

Interest in this? Not at all, ofcourse. I do not like sitting in
court. Nor do I like being beaten up in debate. Hope you do not mind.
I'm human, just like the rest of us.

Who is stirring the pot of worldleaders?

> I enjoy reading your comments concerning the old alt.m.t. archives, but I
> guess you kinda had to be there to see Lon in action! Lon was a master at
> the one-line message beginning with RE:

My comments about the old archive? I thought it was all up-to-date
over here, but I've seen very artistic and beautifull drawings made by
Vedic artists long ago. You should have seen those.

> However, please be advised that it's not a good idea to feed it, you know
> what I mean?

May I ask another advice, please?
Can I use my old mantra to meditate in the future?

A dolphin is a beast as well.
Can I copy that text? It proves everything!

willytex

Jun 17, 2003, 7:39:03 PM6/17/03
> Huh, huh, cool! That guy rocks!

>> Sri Snake - Which one? Can you be a little more specific?

> Paul.

I agree, Paul really rocks!

> Who is stirring the pot of worldleaders?

Lon P. Stacks?

vic bonds

Jun 22, 2003, 10:57:05 AM6/22/03
THIS LETTER SHOWS ME MAHA IS STILL HAPPENING!

VICTORY TO THE GURU!

Melvin Dullman

Jun 22, 2003, 11:29:55 AM6/22/03

> THIS LETTER SHOWS ME MAHA IS STILL HAPPENING!
>
> VICTORY TO THE GURU!

He's still fundraising.

WillyTex

Oct 27, 2021, 5:31:51 PM10/27/21