ONE REASON FOR REINCARNATION

Michael Turner

Dec 3, 2018, 11:15:18 AM12/3/18
ONE REASON FOR REINCARNATION

“One of the main reasons people keep reincarnating is not so much God ordering us back for another incarnation as it is us having desires we feel were unfulfilled. We just want one more experience, one more adventure, one more ice cream cone, one more job, one more car, one more something – something we’re feeling is lacking in our lives that, if we just get it we’ll be happy. So we come back again, and again, and again. So it’s the magnetic pull of our desires that draws us back.”

“RIVER SONG: PART 2 – FURTHER DISCOURSES ON ‘STRANGER BY THE RIVER’”
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQK25ZP

Thank you . . . with love,

Michael

http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org