SERVE GOD BY BEING KIND

Michael Turner

Dec 7, 2018, 12:14:56 PM12/7/18
SERVE GOD BY BEING KIND

“There are myriad ways to show our love for God. One of the simplest ways is to simply be kind to each other, on all levels. Be kind to your co-workers. Open the door for someone. Say “Hi” to someone and smile. If you get to the doorway at the same time and they have an armful of stuff, step back and say “After you” and maybe even offer to give them a hand. Just demonstrate some kindness. Because when we show kindness to one another, in whatever form we do it, there is love in our hearts and it radiates through. Without saying a word about the path, or about religion or spirituality, we simply convey the essence, which is love and mercy. In doing this, people will smile. Their eyes will light up.”

“RIVER SONG: PART 2 – FURTHER DISCOURSES ON ‘STRANGER BY THE RIVER’”
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQK25ZP

Thank you . . . with love,

Michael

http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org