SHABDA MEDITATION IS OUR TUNING FORK AND COMPASS DURING CRISES

Michael Turner

Mar 19, 2020, 1:49:56 PM3/19/20
March 19, 2020
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We are living in unsettling times. Politics feels more polarized than ever, the economy is on a roller coaster, and we have a virus we don’t quite understand spreading around the world at a rapid pace. In times like this it’s easy for us to be scared or angry. Please remember that both anger and fear constrict us and cloud our thinking. It’s like a clenched fist constricting the blood flow in our capillaries, resulting in white knuckles. The same thing happens when we become mentally and emotionally constricted. We tighten up, don’t breathe deeply, and the flow of nutrients to our brains is reduced. This results in our cognitive skills being impaired – we stop thinking clearly and start making poor decisions.

This is why in times like these it is especially important to meditate and commune with the spiritual Light and Sound Current of Eternal Love that is the Shabda (Word, Holy Ghost, Kalma, Ruach, etc.). This Spiritual Current provides us with spiritual nutrition which feeds and comforts our hearts and minds, our emotions and intellect, and also acts as a cosmic tuning fork to help us be in better harmony with Soul and God. When relax into this Current of Musical Light, let go and allow IT to lift us up, we find ourselves increasingly calmer, operating from our center and thinking more clearly. This in turn helps us be non-reactive in stressful situations and make better decisions about our thoughts words and actions.

Regarding the Corona virus, please use common sense. Maintain good hygiene, wash your hands after touching strange surface areas, avoid high risk interpersonal situations, eat well, get plenty of rest – and please be patient kind to others. We are all brothers and sisters in soul, and we are all in this together.

Please know that in soul I am always with you, and that I love you more than words can tell.

Yours always in the LightSong of Eternal Love,

Michael Turner
SPIRITUAL FREEDOM SATSANG

Http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org

https://www.facebook.com/Spiritual-Freedom-Satsang-SFS-298663636832985/