QUIET YOUR MIND TO HEAR THE ETERNAL VOICE WITHIN

Michael Turner

Nov 28, 2018, 3:02:04 PM11/28/18
QUIET YOUR MIND TO HEAR THE ETERNAL VOICE WITHIN

“If you’re patient and focused, and relaxed, open and receptive, the Light and Sound will come to you. As Ching Hai said, IT is already in you. IT is here now. It’s just that our minds are so immersed in a cacophony of activity we can’t hear IT.

For example, if you’re having a conversation with a friend and a jet is flying low overhead, you can barely hear the other person, if you can hear them at all. In this case the jet is your mind, your conversation is with God, and Shabda is God’s voice. God doesn’t raise ITs voice very often. IT speaks quietly. How do you hear God? Turn off the jets. Turn off your TV and stereo, and come to Satsang. Leave everything at the door when you walk in.”

“RIVER SONG: PART 2 – FURTHER DISCOURSES ON ‘STRANGER BY THE RIVER’”
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQK25ZP

Thank you . . . with love,

Michael

Http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org