WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE SOUL & GOD REALIZATION

Michael Turner

Nov 30, 2018, 11:39:54 AM11/30/18
WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE SOUL AND GOD-REALIZATION

“We human beings all start out the same and we all end up the same. God has blessed us all with the same gifts and the same benefits. The greatest of these is that we are souls – eternal sparks of golden divine love, microcosms of God, self-aware, conscious drops from the Ocean of Love and Mercy. We are blessed with bodies and brains as vehicles in which to actualize ourselves and directly know ourselves as souls, to directly experience and know God. If I can do it, you can too. If you can do it, so can others. Soul-Realization, God-Realization and Spiritual Freedom are achievable in this lifetime. And that’s a really beautiful thing. ”

“RIVER SONG: PART 2 – FURTHER DISCOURSES ON ‘STRANGER BY THE RIVER’”
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQK25ZP

Thank you . . . with love,

Michael

http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org