FINDING BALANCE IN DAILY CHAOS

Michael Turner

Nov 27, 2018, 12:34:39 PM11/27/18
FINDING BALANCE IN DAILY CHAOS

“Everybody’s life can be chaotic, and modern day America (which is all I personally know in this body) can be especially chaotic – and it’s getting more so. There are more distractions all the time, more things getting in the way of our meditation. So we need to get up and meditate every day at the same time just to add rhythm and balance, which in turn strengthens and deepens our meditation experience.

Again, it’s another way of focusing your attention on the One. Just as a musician has to listen to the one in playing in rhythm, you need the One in your daily life on every level (including subconscious). IT brings a rhythm to life. At the same time every morning – say 5:00 or 5:30 a.m. – get out of bed, sit down and meditate, like clockwork, regardless of what time you went to sleep. It also helps you in learning to solidify your attention on the Sound Current of Naam.”

“River Song: Part 2 – Further Discourses on ‘Stranger By The River.’”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQK25ZP

Thank you . . . with love,

Michael

Http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org