Alpha stim...has any one had positive results?

1 view

jay...@ix.netcom.com

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Hi all,

I know there has been alot of discusions here about the TENS unit, with mixed
reviews of course.

I am reading a new book "fybromyalgia: a comprehensive approach" by Miryam
Ehrlich Williamson (is she still active in this group? She really gives lots
of kudos to the help she recieved here).

She talks about the Alpha stim as a means of relaxation using a machine that
runs a very low frequency electrical current to a clip on the ear. No
electrical shock! The relaxation brings about a reduced level of pain.

So, those of you who have tried it, let's hear the pros and cons.

Thanks,
Tammy

Stewart Wilson

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Tammy:
I love my tens. Sometimes I keep it on all day, it's great to have on when
I sit here typing and really helps on trips when I have to sit a fair
amount.

Is the reason Researchers want to stop animal testing because they get all
nervous and give the wrong answers?
--
dingaling debbie

jay...@ix.netcom.com wrote in article <6d448b$mbi$1...@nnrp2.dejanews.com>...