Fara í fyrstu ólesnu skilaboð

Jo Williams

ólesið,
26. jan. 1996, 03:00:0026.1.1996
til
Does anyone else have strange, colorful dreams as a side effect from
Flexeril? I had these kinds of dreams when I was on Elavil but not
on any other med I have been on until I reached 30 mg of Flexeril.

Just wondering.......

Take Care & Be Well Jo from BC (jw...@pris.bc.ca)

"never go to a doctor who's office plants have died."
Erma Bombeck

Kathleen Stewart White Brook MS

ólesið,
26. jan. 1996, 03:00:0026.1.1996
til
I take flexeril and have had no such dreams. But I only take 10mg.

--

Jim Roache

ólesið,
27. jan. 1996, 03:00:0027.1.1996
til
Kathleen Stewart White Brook MS (kste...@K12.OIT.UMASS.EDU) writes:
> I take flexeril and have had no such dreams. But I only take 10mg.
>>
>>Does anyone else have strange, colorful dreams as a side effect from
>>Flexeril? I had these kinds of dreams when I was on Elavil but not
>>on any other med I have been on until I reached 30 mg of Flexeril.
>>
>>Just wondering.......
>>

>>Take Care & Be Well Jo from BC (jw...@pris.bc.ca)

I have'em and don't take flexeril at all. Thought it had to do with lack
of Stage 4 sleep, i.e. sleeping lightly/REMMING.

Jim

Miryam [Mickey] Williamson

ólesið,
27. jan. 1996, 03:00:0027.1.1996
til
>Does anyone else have strange, colorful dreams as a side effect from
>Flexeril? I had these kinds of dreams when I was on Elavil but not
>on any other med I have been on until I reached 30 mg of Flexeril.

Sounds like an excess of serotonin. Flexeril slows down the reabsorption of
serotonin, as does Elavil. Are you taking anything else? Prozac? Zoloft?

Miryam Ehrlich Williamson ~ Technical Journalist ~ wm...@equinox.shaysnet.com
"There is nothing more frightening to behold than bold, dynamic
ignorance in action."
--Harry S Truman

Bill Olson

ólesið,
10. feb. 1996, 03:00:0010.2.1996
til
Same thing - I had weird dreams on flexeril too - they were frightening.
Got off that stuff right away!

Cheri Olson

Aterri

ólesið,
10. feb. 1996, 03:00:0010.2.1996
til
I had nightmares on Flexeril and Elavil.

Ted Roberts

ólesið,
10. feb. 1996, 03:00:0010.2.1996
til
In <4fi73c$d...@news.doit.wisc.edu> Bill Olson <wjo...@facstaff.wisc.edu> writes:

>Same thing - I had weird dreams on flexeril too - they were frightening.
>Got off that stuff right away!

I take flexeril and melatonin to sleep. I had the weird dreams (and
I do mean weird, even dreamed of my ex-husband), but after a while
they stopped and I sleep like a baby all night now. I used to wake
about 3-4 times a night.

Linda

log...@gnatnet.net

ólesið,
12. feb. 1996, 03:00:0012.2.1996
til
i to am aon flexaril but have never had bad dreams. some days I take it
with fioricet when the weather is real cold.I am a military dependent
and use those faccilaties my doctor doesn't seem to know alot about FM
anybody else run into this problem?

CarmelTh

ólesið,
12. feb. 1996, 03:00:0012.2.1996
til
They're called "lucid dreams" if you know you're dreaming and nightmares
if you don't.I never had any while taking flexoril. But I have them now
taking Doxepin (Sinequan). Some nights it's scary stuff and some nights
it's pretty darn good.

A physician who specilizes in sleep disorders spoke recently on AOL and he
said the only dreams you remember.........are the ones you wake up from.
So if you're remembering your dreams, it means you aren't sleeping well.

Ellen C Guyer

ólesið,
13. feb. 1996, 03:00:0013.2.1996
til
I started taking flexeril 2 weeks ago and added melatonin 1 week ago..it
extended my sleep but has caused strange dreams. At least I've attributed
the dreams to melatonin....they didn't begin until I started taking it.

Jan Peacock

ólesið,
13. feb. 1996, 03:00:0013.2.1996
til
I have nightmares, not dreams, on tricyclics. I'm off of them
because they eventually make me "temporarily paralyzed".

weeble
"Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jan Peacock phone (601) 325-7095
Business Manager fax (601) 325-8740
College of Arts & Sciences email j...@deanas.msstate.edu
Mississippi State University
P O Drawer AS
Mississippi State, MS 39762

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dso.tra...@gmail.com

ólesið,
25. jún. 2015, 04:56:3725.6.2015
til
I take 15mg and have super weird dreams every time. If I take it nights in a row the dreams can reoccur. I'll see/do the same thing in a warped version of somewhere I've been before.

Yvonne

ólesið,
25. jún. 2015, 12:51:3225.6.2015
til
I never thought of flexeril giving me strange dreams. I always thought it was the Cymbalta. I enjoy my dreams, I feel like I'm living a different life.

Yvonne (nee Clue)

pugsb...@gmail.com

ólesið,
12. jan. 2016, 08:23:0112.1.2016
til
I know this is like a 10 years old post, but I wanted to share my experience with flexeril. Weird, strange, colorful dreams, no not really, but I do only dream after I've taken flexeril. I have in guess what you'd call normal or regular dreams, but I love this side effect! I love dreaming!

FreyjaW

ólesið,
15. jan. 2016, 07:21:5915.1.2016
til
On 12-Jan-16 05:22, pugsb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this is like a 10 years old post, but I wanted to share my experience with flexeril. Weird, strange, colorful dreams, no not really, but I do only dream after I've taken flexeril. I have in guess what you'd call normal or regular dreams, but I love this side effect! I love dreaming!

I never had that side effect. Then again, most of my dreams are weird.

--
Freyja the NurseWench
http://freyjaw.dreamwidth.org

wilhid...@gmail.com

ólesið,
4. apr. 2017, 03:28:094.4.2017
til
I take generic Flexiril and have nightmares and wake myself up talking.

Yvonne (nee Clue)

ólesið,
4. apr. 2017, 13:02:394.4.2017
til
I, too have weird dreams. But I also take Melatonin which also causes vivid dreams.

JJames

ólesið,
11. apr. 2017, 07:44:0011.4.2017
til
I take 10mg for back pain and have 2 nightmares a week. Horrible and emotional dreams where I almost wake up crying because of what happened. CAN NOT WAIT to get off it!

On Friday, January 26, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Jo Williams wrote:
> Does anyone else have strange, colorful dreams as a side effect from
> Flexeril? I had these kinds of dreams when I was on Elavil but not
> on any other med I have been on until I reached 30 mg of Flexeril.
>
> Just wondering.......
>

> Take Care & Be Well Jo from BC (jw...@pris.bc.ca)

Skilaboðum hefur verið eytt

kane.mic...@gmail.com

ólesið,
26. jan. 2018, 08:26:2526.1.2018
til
I have very vivid dreams when I do take Flexeril, kind of cool. When I don't take it for 3/4 nights I have nightmares every damn night, several a night. Where I am emotionally exhausted the next day.

scif...@gmail.com

ólesið,
19. jún. 2018, 04:02:2119.6.2018
til
I have had very vivid detailed dreams so real that I will think that they really took place. Conversations that I think I actually had. Taking no other meds at the time

Yvonne (nee Clue)

ólesið,
19. jún. 2018, 14:28:5219.6.2018
til
If you believe in astral traveling, you really are conversing with these people. If you believe in Jung, your subconscious is processing your day and those people are qualities of your psyche.

wblo...@gmail.com

ólesið,
12. júl. 2018, 03:17:0712.7.2018
til
It’s the flexeril. I hurt my back and can’t take Ibuprophen. So my Dr. prescribed flexeril in addition to the only pain killer I can take—Tylenol. Every night is a freak show ranging from locked in a cage with razor-toothed monkey dogs to flying along on the wing of a multi-engine cartoon plane over a 3D cartoon map of the West coast. And I’m on the lowest dose (5 mg).

mcgillisd...@gmail.com

ólesið,
13. nóv. 2018, 14:37:5913.11.2018
til
On Friday, January 26, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Jo Williams wrote:
> Does anyone else have strange, colorful dreams as a side effect from
> Flexeril? I had these kinds of dreams when I was on Elavil but not
> on any other med I have been on until I reached 30 mg of Flexeril.
>
> Just wondering.......
>

> Take Care & Be Well Jo from BC (jw...@pris.bc.ca)
>
> "never go to a doctor who's office plants have died."
> Erma Bombeck

I have had some strange dreams. Nothing like a nightmare, just colorful and strange. Works well for me. I have also had it happen on Tramadol.

atom...@gmail.com

ólesið,
4. mar. 2020, 00:02:264.3.2020
til
I been recently having nightmares I take 20mg flexoril at nite b4 bed to help me relax ..but now I'm having vivid nightmares every nite and was trying to figure out what was causing it but after finding this forum and reading other people's experiences I now know it's this drug .....time 2 switch
.

Michelle Packman

ólesið,
4. okt. 2022, 00:33:114.10.2022
til
I can also confirm strange and vivid dreams while on Flexeril. This round I was on 2.5mg. On higher doses, about 10 years ago, (I think 10mg), I had a feeling like my nervous system was flickering, and I'd wake up almost every night 3-4 times per night worrying about my parents (strangely specific). It's been difficult to organize my thoughts and I notice I have a very anxious response to caffeine while on Flexeril, and weird heart arrhythmias. I feel like doctors should prescribe the lowest possible dose with this stuff. Very strange effects on the CNS.
0 ný skilaboð