Our Working Fibro World Update March 9 1999

DGSABA

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Our Working Fibro World Update March 9 1999

All in all it has been a good week !

A few have emailed that you may be interested in volunteering your help on our
message board, and I look forward to your help :)Feel free to jump right
in and share...
***
This week Our Working Fibro World is promoting another Fibromite who has shared
her *Business* website.

Pat Harding
PJ...@aol.com
Distributor for Dorling Kinersley Family Learning

It's fun, it's easy, it's exciting. You can work completely out of your home by
holding all book looks there, or you can work out of different friends' and
acquaintenances' homes by encouraging them to host "Book Looks" and earn free
books. Its kind of like a Tupperware party in that you have some books on hand
to show and talk about, and large and small catalogs showing all the differents
books, videos, and cd-roms for them to look at and review.

To visit Pat and read more about what she does from home and Click on our
Services Link at Our Working Fibro World. We wish you lots of continued success
!
***
Our Working Fibro Worlds Guest Book is a great place to read what others feel
about working from home.

Rita Whitworth shares the following...
Referred by: NewsGroups
From: Alabama

Comments: You are providing a very important service for people with FMS/CFS.
Although I have a job at this time, I may need to find some sort of work that I
can do at home in the future. I hope that you will still be here if I ever need
you. Thanks, Rita

Sure hope your doing well, Rita !
***
This week we welcomed Chet to our message board and he has lots to share on the
subject of working from home. His Newsletter "Home Workers Weekly" might just
interest you !
***
Have you ever noticed no matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs you
back ??

Until next week...Soft hugs !

Diana Saba
Our Working Fibro World
http://www.abcjb.com/our/index.htm

"Happiness is merely the remission of pain"