Reasonable price from reliable source

1 view

Thairat Vendor

Jul 6, 2022, 12:12:10 AM7/6/22
https://t.me/vendoroverseaRx

If you want to know more information please ask me directly:
or Wickr = rx25thai
email:thairatv...@protonmail.com
Telegram: @rx25thai

We are best reliable suppliers of chemical research products world
wide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready
to sell minimum quantities and large supplies of our product worldwide.

I supply local made hospital grade medicines include
2.0 mg Clonazepam
5 mg Diazepam
10 mg Diazepam
50 mg Tramadol
30 mg Codeine+Paracetamol 500 mg
1.0 mg Xanax
0.5 mg Xanax
1.0 and 2.0 mg Lorazepam (Ativan)
1.0 mg Rohypnol
6.0 mg Bromazepam
Kamagra jelly and tablet

if you want to know more information please ask me directly: thairatboonsong007(at)gmail.com

or Wickr = rx25thai

1. https://www.picz.in.th/image/AQLWsg
2. https://www.img.in.th/images/54e4243b0c68fcf73ceddd3982eca164.th.jpg
https://www.img.in.th/images/54e4243b0c68fcf73ceddd3982eca164.jpg