WANTED: used EKG and/or infant warmer

Nicole Neilan

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

Looking to purchase used EKG and/or infant radiant warmer for small 20-bed
rural hospital in Nebraska. Please direct replies to this email address or
call our Director of Nursing Services at 308-235-3621.

Our last infant warmer is completely out of operation and cannot be
repaired. Our EKG's repair options are unknown at this time, the problems
have not been able to be diagnosed yet.

Thank you.

selvag...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2013, 5:07:21 AM4/12/13
find here, this link may help to find some infant warmer..

http://www.phoenixmedicalsystems.com/index.php/products/infant-care-products/warming-systems

I trust this company with the service they offered for us