Ketamine, Heroine ,Ketamine, LSD, Cocaine hydrochloride, Morphine , ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPANA, XANAX,NORCO, DILUADID, MATHADONE , PERCOCET , RITALINa , HYDROCODONE , Cocaine hydrochloride , Black stuff , ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPIUMs,

bobsc...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 11:58:13 PM10/27/17
Looking for consistent connect. Contact…. (303) 900-8130 Email….bobsc...@gmail.com

PERCOCET , RITALIN , Cocaine hydrochloride, Black stuff , ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPANA, XANAX,NORCO, DILUADID, MATHADONE , PERCOCET , RITALINa , HYDROCODONE , pure cocaine Cocaine hydrochloride , Black stuff , ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPANA,Ketamine,Crystal meth,Oxycodone.

(Contact us for an updated menu). we carry products all year round so consistency is assured. we have been in the industry for a while now so please don’t try to ask for consignment. If you want to start off small and work your way up to build a business foundation, current strain available

Contact…. (303) 900-8130 Email….bobsc...@gmail.com