Re: >>>ULTRASOUND EQUIPMENT SALE<<<

1 view

Allen Shieh

Jul 25, 2021, 9:22:18 PM7/25/21
在 1999年10月12日星期二 UTC+8 下午3:00:00,<Gilbert Groehn> 写道:
> U L T R A M E D, I N C.
> Grosse Pointe Farms
> MI 48236
> USA
> 313-884-1139
> email: ultra...@worldnet.att.net
> ****NOTICE****
> ULTRAMED, INC. has available for immediate sale equipment as
> described in attached ULTRASOUND LIST NO. 99120. All equipment has been
> used in research and/or clinical applications.
> Many of these items are priced as low as ten percent of original
> cost. We believe that this represents exceptional value for quality
> equipment from leading manufacturers. The equipment is believed to be
> in very good to excellent operating condition but is offered on an AS IS
> basis at these prices.
> Call or write for further information. Thanking you and
> hoping that we may be able to help with your equipment needs.
> ULTRASOUND LIST
> NO. UL-99120
> ULTRASOUND EQUIPMENT
> ********************
> ACUSON Model 128-XP-10 Ultrasound system with color doppler, color B-scan,
> PW doppler, cine-loop, vasc. calcs., and more. Can furnish with the
> following imaging probes; C-366, V, 328, S-228, L-382, L-312, L-558,
> L-538, S-519, and L-7384. Sony UP-5000 color video printer, Sony SVO-1410
> VTR or INTERMEDIX SXR-70U Ultra high resolution BW VTR, IIE 6 on 1 multi
> format camera. INQUIRE
> GENERAL ELECTRIC RT-3600/S Phased array imaging system. With 3.5 Mhz
> sector and 5.0 Transvaginal probes. System is 1991 model but looks
> virtually unused. INQUIRE
> SHIMADZU Model SDU-700 Sector/Linear Diagnostic Ultrasound System. With
> Doppler and (1) 3.5 Mhz Sector Probe, (1) 2.5 Mhz Sector probe with CW/PW
> Doppler, (1) Sony UP-850 printer and optional VTR. Does echo-
> cardiography, general purpose abdominal applications, and doppler echo.
> This is an exceptionally clean system with very versatile capabilities.
> All imaging probes are phased array sector type for trouble free imaging.
> EXCEPTIONAL VALUE $7,500.00
> BIOSOUND "PHASE II" Vascular imaging system. With 10 Mhz PHASAR probe.
> Extremely high resolution vascular imaging. Ideal for research and/or
> general vascular imaging. Both in-line and side-looking doppler.
> Biosound 256 gray level technology and ultra-high (0.2mm) resolution
> provide exceptional image clarity and detail. (2) units are
> available. $5,950.00 ea
> PROSCAN by TEKNAR (Now Carolina Electronics) Prostate scanner
> with bi-plane trans-rectal probe. $3,750.00
> ATL PROBES Models 722A and 723A for MK-300/MK-600 systems. call for $
> IMEX Model 301-P Vascular doppler system with 8.0 Mhz. doppler
> transducer and strip chart recorder. $ 750.00
> MEDASONICS 'Versatone' Fetal & Vascular doppler. 2.0 & 5.0Mhz. $ 350.00
> IMEX "POCKET DOP-II" Fetal heart beat dopplers ( 3.0 Mhz). Can also
> be used for vascular work with 8Mhz probe available from IMEX. $ 300.00 Ea
> [...]
Hi Gil,

I am Allen from Conectmed,we serve medical equipment and accessories manuafcturer and provide them cale,including the Doppler cord
different brands doppler manufacturer use different structure cable ,it seems does not have an industry standard.we have several doppler probe manufacturer customers,we see it has many types of dopper range 3MHZ to 8 MHZ,but the cable speficification is the same.
Following is a webpage for the doppler cord we made for them.,we can also custom according to customers, special spec.
https://conectmed.com/doppler-cord-for-fetal-doppler-and-vascular-doppler-probe-from-2mhz-to-8mhz.html

Best Regards

Allen