Continuous bleeding while on the Pill

Chick

May 10, 2005, 1:18:10 PM5/10/05
I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. I have already had part of
one ovary removed and have now got 3 cysts on the other. I have been
prescribed Microgynon 30 to suppress the bleeding to be taken
continously for the next 6 months in the hope that the cysts will
shrink.

At the end of the first month there was some spotting but at the end
of the second month I had a couple of days spotting which led onto
bleeding. I have now been bleeding for 12 days. I am also getting
cramps.

I very worried and don't know what to do. Is this "normal"?

Any advice is gratefully received.