Hope For Fertility Online Support

Hope For Fertility

Nov 13, 2004, 9:13:03 PM11/13/04
www.HopeForFertility.com

You are invited to participate in our Community of Hope.

Hope for Fertility has been in existence since 1995. During that
time, we have welcomed and supported thousand's of members who have
experienced the heartache of infertility, with a very high percentage
of our members moving onto parenthood.

We are successful because Hope's heart lies within our community. Our
focus is on you, the fertility patient. Hope's mission is to offer you
the type of emotional support that only one fertility patient can
offer another. We hope to empower you with tools to help you to
understand what is happening inside your head and your heart. Most of
all we hope to help you to realize that you are not alone.

Everyone connected with Hope, including our Expert Advisory Board and
Chat Room Hosts, are volunteers, having experienced infertility first
hand. It was important for us to have hosts and advisory board
members who actually do understand. Our support doesn't end with
infertility. We continue to provide support throughout pregnancy and
parenting after having experienced infertility too, as well as through
other paths such as adoption or resolution to remain childless.

Our Chats and Message Boards are completely private so there is never
spamming or unpleasantness, only "support."

Go to www.HopeForFertility.com to fill out a member application.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
Fran...@HopeForFertility.com

Take care,

Francesca
www.HopeForFertility.com