Re: Natural Progesterone Cream / Menastil

Message has been deleted

Linda Scheimann

May 27, 2004, 8:38:24 PM5/27/04
Keep in mind progesterone is retentive and may cause more trouble than it
solves.

"Throw Away" <thro...@mailinator.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> My wife has endometriosis - age 35. Diagnosed 6 years back.
> She has had laproscopic surgery once when the adhesions were removed
> (I think).
>
> Currently, I am mainly looking for some natural pain relief alternative
> treatments.
> She usually has a couple of days when the pain is rather bad, & some more
> days where it's bearable.
>
> I read about a couple of things recently.
>
> 1) Menastil - has anyone tried this - is this effective ?
> It seems rather expensive. Since the only active ingredient seems to be
> Calendula oil - I was wondering if this can purchased separely.
>
> 2) Natural Progesterone Cream
> Anyone have any experience with this ? Does it work ? Where do I get it ?
> What brand ? Any side effects ?
>

> Please share your experiences.

Sandy Halliday

Nov 13, 2004, 9:11:29 PM11/13/04
Hi
What do mean exactly by progesterone cream being retentive? The progesterone
can build up in the fat layers under the skin for several weeks before it
gets into the blood stream and becomes effective. The body breaks hormones
down in the liver (if working well) and they are excreted. When Progesterone
cream is stopped there still may be depots of it in the body that have to be
excreted. That's what I understand.
Sandy

"Linda Scheimann" <geb...@niia.net> wrote in message