Infertility Support

HopeForFertility

May 21, 2004, 2:18:47 PM5/21/04
www.HopeForFertility.com
Hope for Fertility

Hi,

You are invited to join our Community of Hope for online support and
friendship.

Hope for Fertility has been in existence since 1995. During that time, we have
welcomed and supported thousand's of members who have experienced the heartache
of infertility, with a very high percentage of our members moving onto
parenthood. Our work has been featured on shows Good Morning America, as well
as in books Infertility on the Internet and Experiencing Infertility, An
Essential Resource and more.

What makes us different from other online support is that Hope's heart lies
within our community. Our focus is on you!
Our mission is to offer you the type of emotional support that only one
fertility patient can offer another. We understand because we have been there
too. Most of all we hope to help you to realize that you are not alone.

Everyone connected with Hope, including our Expert Advisory Board and Chat Room
Hosts, are volunteers and have experienced infertility first hand. It was
important for us to have hosts and advisory board members who actually do
understand. Our support doesn't end with infertility. We continue to provide
support throughout pregnancy and parenting after having experienced infertility
too, as well as through other paths such as adoption or resolution to remain
childless. We have exclusive access to expertise Harriette Rovner Ferguson,
co-author of Experiencing Infertility, An Essential Resource. Our members can
ask Harriette questions pertaining to the emotional aspects of infertility and
they receive advice, free of charge.

Our Chats and Message Boards are completely private so there is never spamming
or unpleasantness, only "support." I know that you'll find the community very
warm, welcoming and friendly.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
Fran...@HopeForFertility.com

Take care,

Francesca
www.HopeForFertility.com