Re: Ovarian Cyst?

Message has been deleted

Ronni

Sep 9, 2004, 2:02:22 PM9/9/04
Joy,

I went through similar problems since my teens also.
I would suggest that you make a gynecological appointment and speak with
him/her about everything you have posted here. Cysts and Endo. can both be
very serious. I took that fact for gratned for tooooo many years.

I am 25 and just had a hysterectomy because of the Endo.
I have had cervical cancer at 18 and the pathology report of my uterus after
the surgery showed endometrial cancer, simple hyperplasia, as well as many
many adhesions, a benign tumor, and the already known Endo.

I had cysts on my ovaries before and I understand your pain.
I am no doctor or nurse but I would suggest a talk with your gyn. is the
best bet. I let mine go for nearly 10 years since the symptoms started and
my problems just advance to worse stages.

Best of luck to ya.

Ronni