Registering Disabled

1 view

Michelle

May 27, 2004, 8:37:34 PM5/27/04
Hi everyone,

This is my 1st time at this.

In February i was diagnosed with Endo, but have been suffering with
pain since the age of 16 (now 29).

I had laser treatment on my pelvis to try and get rid of it (this was
in Feb) but i now have my symptoms back. I had a month off but my
employers did not like it. I have since fount out that you can
register disabled.

Does anyone know anything about this.

Michelle

aldee

Jun 2, 2004, 2:30:30 AM6/2/04
Hi Michelle,
Which country are you in? There are different rules all over. I *think* in
the UK, endo is now classed as a disability so employers may not
discriminate against you. However, it's still very much a case by case
situation.
Perhaps if you posted where you are, someone would have more info for you?
Donna