good endo doctors in the united kingdom

graham

Oct 20, 2004, 2:01:27 AM10/20/04
Hi

my partner has endo and her womb and bowel are glued together and has
been informed a hysterectomy and bowel resection are the best way to
resolve the horrendous pain she has. She is currently on the pill and
has tried IVF once without success but the pain from the extra
oestrogen hospitalised her for a while so another try is out of the
question.We do not have children hence we need a second opinion before
we agree to this radical surgery.

Does anybody out there know of any well respected UK doctors /
surgeons who we can contact for a second opinion. We currently attend
a well known and well respected womens hospital but do not want to go
down this route without more consultation.

any help would be greatly appreciated

many thanks in advance

Graham

Sandy Halliday

Nov 13, 2004, 9:10:09 PM11/13/04
Hi Graham
I suggest that your wife tries alternative approaches before she resorts to
such drastic surgery. There is a lot that can be done with diet, nutritional
supplements and herbal treatment. You don't say where in the UK you live but
you could try The Centre for Nutritional Medicine which was opened by Dr
Adam Carey who co-authored the book about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. They
had a very good gynaecologist there at one time know as Fred. Tel: 0207 907
1660. I'm sure Dr Carey would help if Fred's no longer there.
There is also a very good herbal product available called Shendra (formerly
Endex) which many women have found relieved their pain and many other
symptoms.
Sandy

"graham" <char...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message