Endo Questions

1 view

DDALEX

Oct 11, 2004, 8:29:14 PM10/11/04
I found out I had Endo four years ago. I had to have a laparotomy and
the doctor said it was the worst case he'd ever seen. He put me on
Depo-Provera which has seemed to surpress the Endo for the past four
years. Well, the past few months, I have been having pain and
spotting. He sent me for an ultrasound and it showed something on my
bladder wall. They called it an "inflammatory mass" that could be
some kind of benign mass, or endo, or worst case, cancer. He had me
go for and IVP, which I had done last Friday. I'm waiting for the
results. I have not had any problems that would indicate there's a
problem with my bladder, so if it is something other than endo, I'll
be surprised.
So, if it does turn out to be endo - here's are my questions:
Have any of you had the endo come back - even after being on Depo and
having NO period? What steps were taken at that point?
Has anyone had endo show up only on their bladder rather than the
ovaries?
Whatever the turn-out from my test and the doctor, I will certainly be
getting a second opinion before I go on further medication or have
another surgery, but I was interested in finding out if anyone else
has had similar problems.
Thank you.