CHAT: stress overload war...

DocA...@aol.com

Mar 4, 1995, 1:01:58 AM3/4/95
Thank you Kathleen, and Anita D.

For writing of feeling "stoned" with brain fog.

A little while back someone replyed to my CBS this morning letter by saying
"Hey Doc! whatchya smokin'" (Ha ha ha ;-)

I don't use illicit drugs anymore since the late 70's...
Now I don't care what the temperature is!

See! brain fog can even mess up a bad joke, heh heh heh.
(I used to do drugs in the sixties, now I don't care what the temperature
is)
Anyway, I'm drug free and happy for it. (yippie! free drugs! NOT!)
Love,
Doc
doca...@aol.com

We...@aol.com

Mar 4, 1995, 8:42:36 PM3/4/95
>> A little while back someone replyed to my CBS this morning letter by
saying
"Hey Doc! whatchya smokin'" (Ha ha ha ;-)

I don't use illicit drugs anymore since the late 70's...
Now I don't care what the temperature is!

See! brain fog can even mess up a bad joke, heh heh heh.
(I used to do drugs in the sixties, now I don't care what the temperature
is)
Anyway, I'm drug free and happy for it. (yippie! free drugs! NOT!)
Love,
Doc
doca...@aol.com

We should do a survey on how many of us did drugs when we were young and
possibly ruined our immne sytem in that way some how. (Ciggarets, drugs and
foods full of pesticides) and we wonder why we are having problems.

Wendy

Anita L. Dyal

Mar 4, 1995, 11:13:31 PM3/4/95
Amen Wendy, we probly did it too our selfes didnt we?
I also did something I am very ashamed of doing, and
have had it on my conscience for quite awhile but I cant say
what it was, but it was not a 'quote' drug as ppl would say,
but it is available anywhere, anytime to a child, and
I was a child when I did it. and at the time it was so kewl,
matter fact a better high than I ever got when I smoked dope,
which I really didnt like, dope that is. But I herd years later
that ( ) killed brain cells, but what dont today. Anita