filling NEW UNUSED dot39 non refillable cylinders

Oliveros

Apr 22, 2015, 9:37:00 AM4/22/15
Hi Group,

I have purchased new unused DOT39 non refillable cylinders (10 liters), my intention is to fill them win polyiol and isocyanate and a propellant gas, maybe a refrigerant. I have not find in the web information about how to fill them or pressurize, so I hope that you guys give me some lights!

We work with rigid polyurethane to do insulation of walls and pipes, so we use kits from http://www.sprayfoamkit.com/spray-foam-insulation/kit-602.html , it is not our idea due to we have the materials and machinery, but some customers only let us enter to their facilities with disposable kits, that cost us almost 10 times the cost of our raw materials.