Fuel return line?

Stowe

Feb 18, 2013, 9:44:23 PM2/18/13

What (or maybe I mean why) is a "fuel return line"?

Apparently a leak in a fuel return line caused the fire on the
Carnival Triumph. But I don't understand why there should be such a
thing. The fuel goes to the engine, gets burnt, and that's that,
right? Why a return line?

Just curious.

Stowe Davison

Salmon Egg

Feb 18, 2013, 11:26:16 PM2/18/13
In article
<ad882c4f-cded-4f81...@cd3g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Maybe it was a pressurized oil line of some kind. Hydraulic oil or
lubricant?

--

Sam

Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.