Ida Mufferbids in McDonaldland commercial

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 11:17:54 AM9/30/17
Hello. I am looking for the commercial where Ida Mufferbids, the woman who entertained audiences at The Price is Right (hence why Bob would always say "Let us see the next Ida Mufferbids"), visited McDonaldland. The Hamburglar as always was stealing all the hamburgers, so Ronald came up with a plan to have Ida offer her services to the Hamburglar in exchange for 20 hamburgers an hour. Does anyone have it on tape?

newl...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 1:34:36 AM10/1/17
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 11:17:54 AM UTC-4, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for the commercial where Ida Mufferbids, the woman who entertained audiences at The Price is Right (hence why Bob would always say "Let us see the next Ida Mufferbids"), visited McDonaldland. The Hamburglar as always was stealing all the hamburgers, so Ronald came up with a plan to have Ida offer her services to the Hamburglar in exchange for 20 hamburgers an hour. Does anyone have it on tape?

I have it. I'll trade for the commercial where Ida was promoting the restaurant's breakfast menu, and someone ordered an "Egg McMufferbid," prompting Ida to go after him.

jmfabi...@gmail.com

May 28, 2019, 7:04:42 PM5/28/19
TRADE IS ON! I don't know why Ray Kroc said he didn't remember seeing it though.