McD's Nicknames

Don Beno

Mar 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/29/00
Here are some of the nick names I've found for McDonald's on this newsgroup
over the past few months. Are there any others?

-Mickey Dee's
-Meggy Dee's
-Greasy Mac's
-The Golden Arches
-The House that Ronald built.
-Ronald's Restaurant

What other ones are there?

Heavy G

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
McDump
Shithole
McNasty
Ronald McDonald is buttfucking me on a daily basis

Clarke

Mar 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/30/00
The one I use-and to the best of my knowledge made up-was one that I NEVER heard
from anyone at work, or elsewhere for that matter.

As an employee, my I call it MCSLAVERY. It says it all.

I like MaxPloitation....just came up with that. ummm,
McThirdDegreeBurnOnTheGrill.....nope...too long.

Shithole works too, but is it not ambiguous? I mean, hell, I use that term
loosely for many other places too. Ronald's Harem.

Heavy G

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
hehe, I forgot about McSlavery...

displayname

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
how about hell
hey when yhey tell you to go to hell ask em if they want you to bring
somthing back
Heavy G <brigh...@feelings.com> wrote in message

Simon Bromley

Mar 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/31/00
In article <3QvE4.11082$3g5.6...@tw11.nn.bcandid.com>, Don Beno
<be...@iserv.net> writes

>Here are some of the nick names I've found for McDonald's on this newsgroup
>over the past few months. Are there any others?
>
>-Mickey Dee's
>-Meggy Dee's
>-Greasy Mac's
>-The Golden Arches
>-The House that Ronald built.
>-Ronald's Restaurant
>
>What other ones are there?

the Greasy Arches?
--
Simon Bromley (ICQ :-23488133)

"McDonald's, he thought. There is no longer any such thing as a
McDonald's hamburger.

He passed out. When he came round a second later he found he was
sobbing for his mother."
HHGG (Douglas Adams)

Snuden

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:53:51 GMT, "Don Beno" <be...@iserv.net> wrote:

>Here are some of the nick names I've found for McDonald's on this newsgroup
>over the past few months. Are there any others?
>
>-Mickey Dee's
>-Meggy Dee's
>-Greasy Mac's
>-The Golden Arches
>-The House that Ronald built.
>-Ronald's Restaurant
>
>What other ones are there?

Raunchy Ronald's
The Great Tits of America
Home of the McCluck

those are just off the top of my head

DrivinNDrinkn

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
How about
"The lowest IQ's in town"

NyteSwimmr

Apr 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/1/00
How about,

We're always out of salads.

spavis

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00

NyteSwimmr wrote in message
<20000401181943...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

>How about,
>
>We're always out of salads.

That's really odd that they won't make you a salad. At the store I work at
we make 4 of each salad... then after that make the salads when ordered. I
have never been to a mcd's that says, "sorry we are out of salads."

Spavis

Cocoa5252

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
I have another nick-name for mcdonalds
-em see (MC)

if u have any other info on mcdonalds please send it this way, I am doing a
report on it

ocd000

Apr 2, 2000, 4:00:00 AM4/2/00
yeah i've never heard a mcdonald's employee say "it'll be a minute while we
make that salad." my mom used to order them whenever we ate there and they
were out many times. on the other hand they do make fresh fries if the ones
they have are old. i really thought that mcdonald's shipped their salads to
the store pre-made. i thought the stickers on the salad box described when
they were made and when they were shipped to the store.

spavis

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
where are you at that they won't make you a salad?
And what time of the day? <just curious>

Spavis

ocd000

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
well that was when i lived in virginia. the times would be any time of day
after breakfast hours. another thing for me is that it seems about one out
of three times that i order a milkshake the machine is broken. not just at
mcdonalds but all fast food places.

Bria...@webtv.net

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
The shake machine is always broken for a few reasons. 1. The machines
are pieces of fucking crap in the first lace. 2. The one at my store
is18 years old. 3. they cost major bucks to buy new ones some as much as
20,000. 4 Franchise owners don't want to shell out the kind of money it
takes to keep them working properly. 5. when a part breaks, it's usually
expensive and it takes a while to arrive once ordered. For example, our
store just paid $100 for a hose that connects the syrup container to the
dispenser nozzle. How many shakes do you think you need to sell to make
up that $100? Just a little fyi.

Herbert Schlockelmeyer

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00

Ronnie Rat Burger.

--
-
Even You Can Be a Star on Usenet!

ocd000

Apr 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/3/00
yeah i'm sure they do cost a lot of money to fix and shakes aren't high
priority for most customers. this guy that worked at wandys told me that he
found spider legs in the frosty machine. he probably meant that they were
under the machine with the power supply but made it sound like they were in
the actual ice cream. one thing with restaurants is that the machines are so
hard to clean and keep clean. i dont know about mcdonalds but some places
have major ammounts of dust under the mixers, stoves, ovens, dishwashers,
etc..... too much dust around the power supply i'm sure could be considered
a fire hazard. commercial kitchen appliances need to be made easier to
clean. that way the machines are more likely to be cleaned and that would
cut down on fires and probably other nusciances as well.

<Bria...@webtv.net> wrote in message

DrivinNDrinkn

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
I worked at Meggy Dees, and our shake machine always broke down. I think it
would freeze up. I don't remember being out of salads though. But that time,
I worked at a store that had very little salad traffic. It was the uneducated
part of town, if you know what I mean. If we would have offered a McRib, it
would have been a big seller.

ocd000

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
lol thats funny as shin.

> DrivinNDrinkn It was the uneducated

Bria...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
That's funny guys. NOT!!

kingsnake

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
I have heard several people refer to it as "McSnottles".
I don't know how they came up with that one, so don't even ask.
It could be a take-off from Burger King ---> "Booger Fling" .

- John

Y. Wu

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
In France, MCD's is referred to as Mc Dough.

kdt...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2017, 12:09:44 AM1/9/17
How bout you try making salad at home. It's much more healthier than you think ✌️️

lizkn...@gmail.com

May 9, 2018, 1:45:27 PM5/9/18
On Wednesday, March 29, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Don Beno wrote:
> Here are some of the nick names I've found for McDonald's on this newsgroup
> over the past few months. Are there any others?
>
> -Mickey Dee's
> -Meggy Dee's
> -Greasy Mac's
> -The Golden Arches
> -The House that Ronald built.
> -Ronald's Restaurant
>
> What other ones are there?

Ronnie Mac's Steakhouse

veedu...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2019, 2:32:27 PM6/4/19
McDICKS OR McDICKinThebox honestly I end up calling it the first thing I can even think of it usually turns out to be mcdicks