Re: Mr Review of the McRib - Why?

Ubiquitous

Dec 8, 2020, 8:47:11 PM12/8/20
klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:

>You can see why they discontinue it, bring it back, discontinue it,
>etc. etc.
>
>OK bun. While it technically my be rib meat, it's just ground up and
>pressed together. While there is some pork flavor in there, the BBQ
>beats you over the head. Probably should be called the McSauce
>sandwich.
>
>Can't wait until it's removed fro the menu again.

I tried one the other day. I am sure it used to be thicker than 1 cm and was
shaped like a slack of ribs. Yeah, the BBQ sauce had more flavour than the
pork patty, which is a shame.

--
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive
voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."

Jerry Sauk

Dec 15, 2020, 2:22:16 PM12/15/20

"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
> klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>You can see why they discontinue it, bring it back, discontinue it,
>>etc. etc.
>>
>>OK bun. While it technically my be rib meat, it's just ground up and
>>pressed together. While there is some pork flavor in there, the BBQ
>>beats you over the head. Probably should be called the McSauce
>>sandwich.
>>
>>Can't wait until it's removed fro the menu again.
>
> I tried one the other day. I am sure it used to be thicker than 1 cm and
> was
> shaped like a slack of ribs. Yeah, the BBQ sauce had more flavour than the
> pork patty, which is a shame.

That's becouse the "BBQ" part COMES FROM THE SOUCE, not the meat obviously.
Without the souce it's just a piece of pork. Like a pork chop or whatever
part of the pig it comes from.

KlausSchadenfreude

Dec 15, 2020, 3:04:42 PM12/15/20
On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 13:19:15 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
>> klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>You can see why they discontinue it, bring it back, discontinue it,
>>>etc. etc.
>>>
>>>OK bun. While it technically my be rib meat, it's just ground up and
>>>pressed together. While there is some pork flavor in there, the BBQ
>>>beats you over the head. Probably should be called the McSauce
>>>sandwich.
>>>
>>>Can't wait until it's removed fro the menu again.
>>
>> I tried one the other day. I am sure it used to be thicker than 1 cm and
>> was
>> shaped like a slack of ribs. Yeah, the BBQ sauce had more flavour than the
>> pork patty, which is a shame.
>>

>That's becouse the "BBQ" part COMES FROM THE SOUCE

We've been through this.

There is no pickled, seasoned and chopped pork trimmings, fish, or
shellfish in the McRib sandwich.

KWills

Dec 16, 2020, 4:45:00 AM12/16/20
<jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
>> klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>You can see why they discontinue it, bring it back, discontinue it,
>>>etc. etc.
>>>
>>>OK bun. While it technically my be rib meat, it's just ground up and
>>>pressed together. While there is some pork flavor in there, the BBQ
>>>beats you over the head. Probably should be called the McSauce
>>>sandwich.
>>>
>>>Can't wait until it's removed fro the menu again.
>>
>> I tried one the other day. I am sure it used to be thicker than 1 cm and
>> was
>> shaped like a slack of ribs. Yeah, the BBQ sauce had more flavour than the
>> pork patty, which is a shame.
>>

>That's becouse the "BBQ" part COMES FROM THE SOUCE,

Pickled pig parts? Really?

>not the meat obviously.
>Without the souce it's just a piece of pork.

Souce is often pork. Just pickled.

>Like a pork chop or whatever
>part of the pig it comes from.

It comes from the lower quality bits of the hog meat.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Jerry Sauk

Dec 24, 2020, 6:53:14 PM12/24/20

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I would agree with that, klous. There's no need to repeatedly screeech that
fact over and over for no reason.

KlausSchadenfreude

Dec 24, 2020, 7:49:18 PM12/24/20
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 17:52:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
You claimed that was the case. As I said, Kwills and I are here to
teach you.

Or at least make an attempt.

Ubiquitous

Dec 25, 2020, 8:07:45 AM12/25/20
jerr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>You can see why they discontinue it, bring it back, discontinue it,
>>>etc. etc.
>>>
>>>OK bun. While it technically my be rib meat, it's just ground up and
>>>pressed together. While there is some pork flavor in there, the BBQ
>>>beats you over the head. Probably should be called the McSauce
>>>sandwich.
>>>
>>>Can't wait until it's removed fro the menu again.
>>
>> I tried one the other day. I am sure it used to be thicker than 1 cm
>> and was shaped like a slack of ribs. Yeah, the BBQ sauce had more
>> flavour than the pork patty, which is a shame.
>
>That's becouse the "BBQ" part COMES FROM THE SOUCE, not the meat obviously.
>Without the souce it's just a piece of pork. Like a pork chop or whatever
>part of the pig it comes from.

Pork isn't flavourless, you know. In this case, however, it was.

--
Joe Biden went from stealing someone's wife, to stealing speeches, to
stealing money, to stealing an election.

KWills

Dec 26, 2020, 7:15:43 AM12/26/20
On Thu, 24 Dec 2020 17:52:07 -0600, "Jerry Sauk"
You keep claiming souce is added to a great number of things. The
problem is, souce is NOT added to anything you claim it is.

--
Hard work never killed anyone.
But is it worth the risk?