Re: Instagram 'Star' in Tears Over Prospect of Getting a Real Job

Ubiquitous

Apr 17, 2019, 7:18:12 AM4/17/19
no_e...@invalid.invalid wrote:

>It sucks being a grown-up doesn't it?
>
>Well for one young lady the real world is too much to handle and without
>her Instagram account, she would be a drug addicted prostitute on the
>streets.
>
>Jessy Taylor, 21, of Tampa, Florida, posted a now viral video to her
>YouTube account after her Instagram account kept getting deleted after
>people repeatedly reported it for being spam.
>
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQonbtV2iaA&feature=youtu.be
>
>In the video, Taylor mentions she moved to Los Angeles to become an
>Instagram star and cries that she is "nothing without her following".
>
>"The people who work 9-5 - that is not me, I am in L.A. to not be like
>that," Taylor said.
>
>Her previous account boasted 100,000 followers and was used as her primary
>source of income.
>
>"I want to say to everybody that's been reporting me, think twice, because
>you're ruining my life, because I make all of my money online - all of it!
>- and I don't want to lose that," she sobbed.
>
>Taylor admitted to being a former sex worker and working at McDonald's,
>adding that she doesn't want to go back to that life because she has no
>real skills.

1) She was a hooker based at a McDonald's?
2) What menu item was she?
3) Kudos for admitting you were poor at being a hooker!

>"I was a fuking prostitute," she exclaimed. "I used to strip every single
>day. I don't even do that shit anymore because I make all my money online.
>I don't want to go back to that life."

Wait, thsi McDonald's has a floorshow?

>She ends the video with a strict demand, stop reporting her account!
>
>"I'm not work material! I will never be work material!" So stop f***ing
>reporting me on motherf***ing Instagram!" she yelled. "The last thing I
>want to go be is a homeless prostitute in the f***ing street doing meth.
>That is the last thing I f***ing want to do so stop f***ing trying to ruin
>my life!"
>
>https://kfiam640.iheart.com/featured/john-and-ken/content/2019-04-16-instagram-star-cries-over-prospect-of-getting-a-real-job/

What is her latest Instagram account?
She's making me want to report it, just on general principles.

--
"The sky was low and heavy, like the brow of a retarded child."

anim8rfsk

Apr 17, 2019, 9:20:14 AM4/17/19
The article says anybody that reports her is a troll.

Which tells me the writer of the article doesn't have any idea what a troll
is.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/