PUDDLEDUCKS EXPOSEREDED!!!! Re: Art Deco loves to be laughed at......Film at 11......

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet, except that she said that she said something about it a long tyme ago...

Jun 25, 2007, 11:41:16 AM6/25/07
John "C" wrote:

> <rob....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jun 17, 11:55 pm, "John \"C\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>> > <rob.wo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "John
>> > \"C\""

> "John

> alt.usenet.kooks,
>> > "John

> slapped
>> > bitch:

> se
>> > I'm

> time!

> have
>> > any

> the

> and
>> > Gay
> of
>> > gay

>> > stinky

> for
>> > longer

> front of

> do
>> > his
> one.

> supposedly
>> > anything...

> Retriever.

>> > Yip, that's him.
>> >
>> > HJ
>>
>> i wonder what happened to his feathered friend. i wonder if *he* was
>> also dumb enough to think i'd read thousands of their insane poasts.
>

> Puddleduck's fate:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVZDk0KUa1Q
>
> Also, drop by his web-site and have a look at a human Walrus (without
> tusks).
>
> Where is (p)uddle(d)uck's web-site?
>
> www.pd.com of course.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> HJ
>

>> some of these retards are str8 up otaku fucktards... here is a video
>> of what they do for fun:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU&eurl=

I THOUGHT ART WAS THE WALRUS?????

puddleduck sure does dance funny!

we're no strangers to the duck
you know the rules and s(quack)o do i
a full commitment's what art's thinkin of
you wouldn't get this from any other g(quack)uy

art just wants to t(quack)ell you how he's feelin'
gotta make you underst(quack)and

he's never gonna give you u(quack)p
he's never gonna let you d(quack)own
he's never gonna run around and de(quack)sert you
he's never gonna make you cr(quack)y
he's never gonna say good(quack)bye
he's never gonna tell a lie and h(quack)urt you

--
jade hasn't said anything about my new sig, either, except that she said
that she did.

Rob "Mop Jockey" "Roberta" Wolfe
OFISHIAL Benevolent Dictator of AUK
HAotM, ConT, dw:OPP, ASPCA , HAND, FOAD
http://netkooks.org/ofishialbenevolentdictator/picture.jpg
<insert more imaginary titles here later>