Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Laura

ungelesen,
27.01.2001, 08:48:1827.01.01
an
Can someone please give me or tell me where I can find Bonferroni's
Test Statistic and the tables that go with this test statistic.

I've looked in two different undergraduate texts and haven't found a
thing on it. There's lots of info. on LSD, Tukey, and Duncan...just
not Bonferroni's Test.

I do believe however that the critical value is:

t (alpha/(2m) where alpha in my case = 0.05 and 2m=12
(BUT what is the critical value, precisely??)

Also, MSE=12827.87083 and n=4.
There are 4 different treatments, so a=4. But, I don't believe this
is necessary for the test.

I also vaguely remember that BLSD = t(sqrt of MSE/n).

Is this Bonferroni's test Statistic? I would still appreciate someone
suggesting s place where I could find the critical value since my
textbooks seem to have forgotten to mention that! I know that I could
get it using SAS or some other program, but I would like to have some
tables to hold in my hands!

Thanks...Laura

Paul Lutus

ungelesen,
27.01.2001, 12:38:2127.01.01
an
"Laura" <le...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Can someone please give me or tell me where I can find Bonferroni's
> Test Statistic and the tables that go with this test statistic.

How did your search engine inquiry turn out?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Bonferroni%27s%22+statistic

--
Paul Lutus
www.arachnoid.com