Looking for a dojo in eastern Atlanta, GA (Decatur)

Andrew Hopper

Apr 16, 2002, 11:11:39 PM4/16/02
I am moving to the Decatur area of Atlanta and would like to find a good
dojo in the area. I have seen references to an Atlanta Karate Club, but it
looks like it moved to the Roswell area, which is going to be too far away
for me. Does anyone know of one in or around Decatur?

-Andy Hopper

Rob Redmond

Apr 18, 2002, 1:16:15 AM4/18/02
I was the instructor of the Atlanta Karate Club. There is no Atlanta Karate
Club any longer. We shut it down in 1999.

You could try Dan McFarland's school in Norcross (North Tucker) off of JC
Blvd and Britt Drive.

"Andrew Hopper" <andydothopperatsymbolmindspringdotcom> wrote in message

Andrew Hopper

Apr 18, 2002, 7:15:05 AM4/18/02
Thanks!
-Andy

"Rob Redmond" <24...@24fightingchickens.com> wrote in message

jiin

Apr 20, 2002, 2:52:44 AM4/20/02
On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, it was written:

Yes. Since Rob is no longer in the area I will refer you to a friend of mine
named Nathan .. erm and cant remember his last name off hand. Drop me an email
at: ji...@jiin.org and I will try to get the rest of the info for you.

jiin
--
####||\\## Never Mistake Motion For Action ##//||####

jiin

Apr 20, 2002, 2:54:18 AM4/20/02
On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Rob Redmond wrote:

> I was the instructor of the Atlanta Karate Club. There is no Atlanta Karate
> Club any longer. We shut it down in 1999.
>
> You could try Dan McFarland's school in Norcross (North Tucker) off of JC
> Blvd and Britt Drive.

OMFG! Rob tell me you didnt say that!

mi...@tmacenter.com

May 24, 2013, 8:08:26 PM5/24/13