Experience the practice of Tai ji quan, Qi gong and meditation in China

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Valérie Pourtier

未读,
2012年4月6日 10:46:502012/4/6
收件人
Hello !

If you think about going on a journey to China, come and visit our
website:

http://www.pratique-arts-chinois.com/?lang=gb

We propose four training courses themes in China which are based on
practicing Tai ji quan, Qi gong and meditation.

The training courses we propose are an invitation to:

• Get away from the day to day routine, the well-known and your daily
landmarks
• Get initiated to or go further in the practice of Qi jong, Tai ji
quan, meditation, Gong fu or calligraphy
• Get to live a unique experience with the China of today and the
China of the everlasting teachings.

Behind words, forms and techniques the Chinese arts are an invitation
to self discovery, exploration into the nature of our relationship to
the world.

We wish you a nice day !

Best regards,
Laura and Valerie