Ebay keeps pulling my listings

Karen Stephens

Apr 9, 2011, 1:13:08 PM4/9/11
Hello, Just wondering if anyone can help me because I'm getting sick to
death of this problem!

A few weeks ago I listed some MAC makeup brush's and sold them.. the day
after I listed anoter pair, they got taken off Ebay as Ebay claimed they
were 'fake' however, I explained on the listing that they had been bought as
an xmas present from harvey Nichols that I did'nt want as I would'nt use
them.. I had'nt listed them as genuine or not, just as makeup brush's. From
this Ebay banned me for 7 days!
Today I listed a Louis Vuitton handbag that I'd been bought which I didn't
want.. within half an hour of the listing being added I got an email from
Ebay leaving me with a 30 day ban!!!

Also, a couple of week ago I added a Tiffany & Co. Bracelet that I was also
bought for xmas, however my wrist was too small for the bracelet so I listed
it on Ebay and IT SOLD... today I was sent another email from Ebay stating
that they contacted the buyer telling them not to pay for the bracelet.
Ebay is ruining my lievelhood.

R. Totale

Apr 9, 2011, 2:14:28 PM4/9/11
On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:13:08 -0500, "Karen Stephens"
<karens...@aol.com> wrote:

>Hello, Just wondering if anyone can help me because I'm getting sick to
>death of this problem!

How very unfortunate. That's just wong!

PeterD

Apr 9, 2011, 2:40:03 PM4/9/11

I don't see why eBay would ruin your livelihood, you are doing a great
job of doing that yourself without their help.

IIRC, three strikes you are out, and you just heard strike 2.

--
I'm never going to grow up.

Kris Baker

Apr 9, 2011, 5:20:02 PM4/9/11

"Karen Stephens" <karens...@aol.com> wrote in message

Jesus. Is it possible for you to ONCE use the apostrophe properly?

With your educational (and thus income) level, I highly doubt that
any of the "brand name" items you've listed, were genuine.

You bought that Vuitton purse for what, $2500? Or for $10 out of
back of a truck?

Kris

Pogonip

Apr 9, 2011, 5:20:51 PM4/9/11

So true! They did the same thing to my friend who listed these lovely
Rolex watches he picked up in Hong Kong. He simply decided that he
didn't need so many spares.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

DevilsPGD

Apr 9, 2011, 5:45:22 PM4/9/11
In message <inq42c$a4$1...@speranza.aioe.org> someone claiming to be "Karen
Stephens" <karens...@aol.com> typed:

>Hello, Just wondering if anyone can help me because I'm getting sick to
>death of this problem!
>
>A few weeks ago I listed some MAC makeup brush's and sold them.. the day
>after I listed anoter pair, they got taken off Ebay as Ebay claimed they
>were 'fake' however, I explained on the listing that they had been bought as
>an xmas present from harvey Nichols that I did'nt want as I would'nt use
>them.. I had'nt listed them as genuine or not, just as makeup brush's. From
>this Ebay banned me for 7 days!
>Today I listed a Louis Vuitton handbag that I'd been bought which I didn't
>want.. within half an hour of the listing being added I got an email from
>Ebay leaving me with a 30 day ban!!!

Slow learner, huh?

Kris Baker

Apr 9, 2011, 6:34:10 PM4/9/11

"Pogonip" <nob...@nowhere.org> wrote in message

> On 4/9/2011 11:14 AM, R. Totale wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:13:08 -0500, "Karen Stephens"
>> <karens...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, Just wondering if anyone can help me because I'm getting sick to
>>> death of this problem!
>>
>> How very unfortunate. That's just wong!
>
> So true! They did the same thing to my friend who listed these lovely
> Rolex watches he picked up in Hong Kong. He simply decided that he didn't
> need so many spares.
> --
> Joanne

.....and that poor little lady who came here last week, who'd
bought all of those fake "Teach Your Baby to Read" DVDs.

Of course, in that case, those were fakes of scams.

Kris

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2011, 6:44:36 PM4/9/11

Perhaps you should bring this problem to the attention of the Federal
Trade Commission ASAP.

Slim

Apr 9, 2011, 7:01:17 PM4/9/11
On Apr 9, 3:34 pm, "Kris Baker" <parallelcoo...@ggmail.com> wrote:

> .....and that poor little lady who came here last week, who'd
> bought all of those fake "Teach Your Baby to Read" DVDs.
>
> Of course, in that case, those were fakes of scams.

I sure hope that doesn't apply to the
"Teach Your Baby How To Drive",
"Teach Your Baby How To Operate Heavy Machinery"
& "Teach Your Baby How To Use Apostrophe's" DVDs I'm planning on
selling.
They were all xmas gifts from a friend in Nigeria.

Kris Baker

Apr 9, 2011, 7:03:15 PM4/9/11

"Slim" <rpre...@gobot.com> wrote in message

I get mine from Donald Trump, with a copy of his souvenir hospital
certificate.

Kris

Pogonip

Apr 10, 2011, 12:50:44 AM4/10/11

Is that the right agency for a problem with her lievelhood? I thought
that might be Weights and Measures, or Building Code Enforcement.

Lumpy

Apr 10, 2011, 1:30:44 AM4/10/11
Karen Stephens wrote:
> Ebay is ruining my lievelhood.

Sounds like something is not on the lievel in the hood.

Lumpy

You sang all those car commercials?
You got it, Toyota.
www.LumpyMusic.com

Don Lancaster

Apr 10, 2011, 10:30:45 AM4/10/11

Have there been any instances of eBay pushing a listing?

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: d...@tinaja.com

PeterD

Apr 10, 2011, 2:13:56 PM4/10/11

Most likely $25 at the local flea market... But it has to be genuine,
the seller said it was!

Lumpy

Apr 10, 2011, 2:19:31 PM4/10/11
PeterD wrote:
> Most likely $25 at the local flea market... But it has to be genuine,
> the seller said it was!

Could I have Harvey's phone number?

BrotherBart

Apr 10, 2011, 7:41:48 PM4/10/11
Wong number.

John E. Golden

Apr 10, 2011, 11:24:25 PM4/10/11
Don Lancaster <d...@tinaja.com> wrote in news:4DA1BF15...@tinaja.com:

> Have there been any instances of eBay pushing a listing?

Not even funny!

Regards,
John E. Golden

PeterD

Apr 11, 2011, 8:11:33 AM4/11/11

Ah, but they did push your buttons, didn't they!

Slim

Apr 12, 2011, 12:55:15 AM4/12/11
On Apr 9, 9:50 pm, Pogonip <nobo...@nowhere.org> wrote:
> On 4/9/2011 3:44 PM, Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > On 4/9/2011 10:13 AM, Karen Stephens wrote:
> >> Ebay is ruining my lievelhood.
>
> > Perhaps you should bring this problem to the attention of the Federal
> > Trade Commission ASAP.
>
> Is that the right agency for a problem with her lievelhood?

No, but they might take an interest in what's being sold...

Message has been deleted

James E. Morrow

Apr 12, 2011, 8:38:39 PM4/12/11
In article <inq42c$a4$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, karens...@aol.com
says...

<snip>

> A few weeks ago I listed some MAC makeup brush's and sold them.. the day
> after I listed anoter pair, they got taken off Ebay as Ebay claimed they
> were 'fake' however, I explained on the listing that they had been bought as
> an xmas present from harvey Nichols that I did'nt want as I would'nt use
> them.. I had'nt listed them as genuine or not, just as makeup brush's. From
> this Ebay banned me for 7 days!
> Today I listed a Louis Vuitton handbag that I'd been bought which I didn't
> want.. within half an hour of the listing being added I got an email from
> Ebay leaving me with a 30 day ban!!!

<snip>

You seem to have an unfortunate merchindise mix. All the catagories you
sell in are full of fraud. But I do wonder how it is that you ran into
old Louie at that flee market. He must have been disposing of some
excess inventory on the side. Strange how that happens. He gets a
little short of scratch for Gallo Wine and the next thing you know, the
whole market is flooded with Louis Vuitton handbags.
--
James E. Morrow
Email to: jamese...@email.com

Kay Hsueh

Mar 9, 2021, 3:01:52 AM3/9/21
Hello ,

Good day .

Please check our website - http://www.super-sourcingpro.com/

And let me know what you need , thanks !

Kind Regards,
Kay Hsueh ( Ms. )
TONGTONGMENGLI(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM

James E. Morrow 在 2011年4月13日 星期三上午8:38:39 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: