EBAY HAS SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON!!! HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!

Jen

Nov 21, 2011, 4:37:53 AM11/21/11
Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I received
an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended due to
suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong. I knew
that the reps at ebay are generally not very bright or helpful, but I
thought I could call and clear it all up no problem. Yeah right. I cannot
get anyone to tell me what I did. They said my appeal to reverse the
decision was denied and that I was no longer (ever I believe) welcome have
anything to do with ebay. All they will tell me is that if they tell me the
reasons behind the suspension I may find a way around it to open another
account. I am beyond livid! I have had so many problems with this company
its ridiculous, but it pays the bills ya know? I am going through a divorce
and now have four kids on my own and this was my full time job. I have to
other income and my youngest two are still home during the day so if I were
to work outside the home I would be paying daycare in the same amount as I
made. I do not want to ever give these fools another cent, but I need to
find a way to get my account reinstated to be able to feed my kids. Also, I
have 56 packages to ship from this weekend and I cannot get into my account
to do it and the funds are being held in paypal so I can't do it there
either. They have evidentally emailed my buyers as well because I have
gotten 8 messages from people thinking I stole their money. It is passed
1:30 in the morning and I am just sick and bleary eyed from all this. If
anyone has any advise please respond to jensmi...@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

J. Clarke

Nov 21, 2011, 12:40:25 PM11/21/11
In article <jadiv4$rll$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, pet...@hipson.net says...

> On 11/21/2011 4:37 AM, Jen wrote:
> > Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I
> > received an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended
> > due to suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong.
> > Thank you in advance for any help you may have.
>

> The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong. I
> suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or you
> can't read simple, 4th grade English!

> you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance from
> a school, church, or a John on the street corner.
>
> BTW, what was your eBay user ID?

Why the automatic hostility? You come across as a shill for ebay.

PeterD

Nov 21, 2011, 1:21:57 PM11/21/11
Whatever... A claim, preposterous with the claimant saying I did
nothing, a virtually word-for-word repeat of the same troll that gets
posted on average every 20 days, with no information that can be
verified, so I'm wrong?

BTW, what is the eBay user ID? Why didn't the OP post that bit of
information, perhaps because we'd see that either it never happened, or
if it happened, it happened for very good reason.

Oh, and as you think you are clued in (though you don't know squat) eBay
does not arbitrarily, for no reason, permanently ban a seller.

So, Jen, tell the truth, what did eBay say? (and quit nym shifting.)

--
I'm never going to grow up.

Jen

Nov 21, 2011, 2:37:04 PM11/21/11
"PeterD" <pet...@hipson.net> wrote

> The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong. I
> suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or you
> can't read simple, 4th grade English!

> you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance from a
> school, church, or a John on the street corner.
>
> BTW, what was your eBay user ID?
>
> --
> I'm never going to grow up.

What?? I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for trying to
make me look like a bad seller, which I am not. I have always had at the
very least a 99% customer satisfaction and I had 56 sales this weekend alone
so I must be doing something right. I have never and would never rip off one
of my buyers and as much as I dislike Ebay would never rip them of either.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 21, 2011, 2:47:06 PM11/21/11
Jen wrote:
> ... thanks for
> trying to make me look like a bad seller, which I am not. I have
> always had at the very least a 99% customer satisfaction and I had 56
> sales this weekend alone so I must be doing something right. I have
> never and would never rip off one of my buyers and as much as I
> dislike Ebay would never rip them of either.

Then post your eBay username since you're such an ethical saint.

And do something about that overactive vagina.

Lumpy

You played on "The Love Boat"?
Yes. White tux, huge sideburns.

www.LumpyMusic.com

PeterD

Nov 21, 2011, 3:34:55 PM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 2:37 PM, Jen wrote:
> "PeterD" <pet...@hipson.net> wrote
>>
>> The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong.
>> I suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or
>> you can't read simple, 4th grade English!

>> If you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance
>> from a school, church, or a John on the street corner.
>>
>> BTW, what was your eBay user ID?
>>
>> --
>> I'm never going to grow up.
>
> What?? I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for trying
> to make me look like a bad seller, which I am not. I have always had at

You made yourself look bad by not posting what eBay said in their emails
to you regarding the suspension.

> the very least a 99% customer satisfaction and I had 56 sales this
> weekend alone so I must be doing something right. I have never and would

Not really.

> never rip off one of my buyers and as much as I dislike Ebay would never
> rip them of either.

but I see you didn't bother to post your eBay user id so I've got to
think there is a reason for not doing so.

You're not only looking bad, but looking like a sorry little troll to boot.

Ignoramus19887

Nov 21, 2011, 9:52:22 PM11/21/11
Post that email from ebay

PeterD

Nov 22, 2011, 8:07:42 AM11/22/11
On 11/21/2011 9:52 PM, Ignoramus19887 wrote:
> Post that email from ebay

Unfortunately the OP doesn't have any emails from eBay, she just copied
the troll from one of the older ones.

Steve

Nov 22, 2011, 6:59:34 PM11/22/11
It is very sad and scary how eBay operates. The most worrisome thing
to me is not being told what your offense is. Even if you are arrested
by the police, they have to charge you with something and give you a
chance to defend yourself against the charges which are known to you.
I am Jewish and we had family members (not in Nazi Germany, but in
Poland during the cold war) where people were thrown in jail with no
reason given. They might get out the next day, maybe not for several
months. Never any charges, never any explanation, never a trial.
This is very troubling.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 22, 2011, 10:37:39 PM11/22/11
Steve wrote:
> It is very sad and scary how eBay operates...

eBay's operation makes you scared?

> ...The most worrisome thing
> to me is not being told what your offense is...

Read this very slowly.
THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AN OFFENSE.

eBay is not the police or the legal system or the government.
They are a private company who is free to do business with
ANYONE they want, just as you are. They can cut you off at
any time, for any reason, or for no reason. They can close
their doors tomorrow. Or change their format to only selling
online downloads of bagpipe music.

If you are saddened and scared by eBay you clearly
shouldn't try and deal with them.

And you should DEFINITELY continue to post your thoughts here.
You are absolutely hilarious.

I love you!

googler

Nov 23, 2011, 12:47:41 AM11/23/11
> anyone has any advise please respond to jensmith8...@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

Can't offer help, sorry. eBay does not care about individuals; their
strategic view is to allow giggly teenagers to perform such actions,
and if you are lucky enough to get through to talk to some one, it
will be one of that group of immature, poorly trained individuals who
provide no help (due to a combination of ignorance and lack of any
authority to do anything to help you). I'm sorry it is that way, but
when you have millions of people using your service, you do not need
to worry about the few who have been mistreated by one of your many
employees.

eBay is a model of the worst customer service any organization can
provide. I am sorry you have to experience that, but resign youself to
it. Don't worry...it is nothing more than on online auction site, your
life is much more important than worrying about something as trivial
as eBay.

PeterD

Nov 23, 2011, 8:24:57 AM11/23/11
On 11/22/2011 6:59 PM, Steve wrote:
> It is very sad and scary how eBay operates. The most worrisome thing
> to me is not being told what your offense is.

No they don't. The first email tells you what is up. Of course some
trolls don't have that first email, and simply craft their troll from a
preexisting troll from a few months ago.

> Even if you are arrested
> by the police, they have to charge you with something and give you a
> chance to defend yourself against the charges which are known to you.

They tell you what you are doing wrong, and why, and what you have to do
to keep from being banned. Some people just don't realize that they have
to follow the rules. Those are the people who are banned. Typically,
eBay says "you can't sell this stuff here" and the seller feels that
this is wrong, so they don't stop.

> I am Jewish and we had family members (not in Nazi Germany, but in
> Poland during the cold war) where people were thrown in jail with no
> reason given. They might get out the next day, maybe not for several
> months. Never any charges, never any explanation, never a trial.
> This is very troubling.

There is never a problem if you follow the eBay rules. The rules are
published, and relatively clear. When you start selling stuff that is
not allowed, then you get called on it. If you straighten up and fly
right, then you usually can get back.

What's troubling is the troll who started this thread, who still has not
shared her/his eBay user ID, given any details at all, and who simply is
sitting back watching people like you get their undies in a knot.

Will

Nov 23, 2011, 5:29:37 PM11/23/11
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:59:34 -0800 (PST), Steve
<coing...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am Jewish and we had family members (not in Nazi Germany, but in
>Poland during the cold war) where people were thrown in jail with no
>reason given. They might get out the next day, maybe not for several
>months. Never any charges, never any explanation, never a trial.
>This is very troubling.

Oh for fuck's sake.......................
It's 2011, time to stop surfing on the holocaust sympathy wave.

bnpdisa...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2011, 6:10:48 PM11/23/11
I been on Ebay since 2005 mostly as a buyer and I just became a seller
since September 2010. The items I sold included designer handbags shoes and
clothing. For more than a year selling on Ebay I only had 2 neutral feedback
no negative feedback and the rest of my feedbacks are positive. I have over
250 postive score feedbacks and I always payed my fee on time. Recently I
received a notice that Ebay restricted my account. From that email Ebay
instructed me to reply if I want to appeal. I did reply. The next day I
received another email (automate responder- I could not reply) telling me to
go through the link to get the phone number and the PIN so that I could call
and talk to someone. Well I did follow through the link got the phone number
called and talked to a customer representative. I asked the same question
that why my account was restricted. Here is what he said. Look like your
account was restricted indefinitely but if you want to appeal you have to
reply to the email they sent you because I could not answer to your
question. Where do I go from here?? I replied to their very first email.
They responded by telling me to call. I called and the representative said
he could not answer my question and told me to reply to the first email????
Am I stupid to go around and around and around with their game? I feel this
is very unprofessional unethical and possibly illegal breech of contract.
It's not how good people are doing business. I am very frustrated. All I
want to know is why they restricted my account and they keep going around
and around without giving me a straight answer to my question. I payed my
dues on time everytime so why don't I deserve to know? I just don't
understand. Obviously they want to hide something or don't care about
their sellers while still collecting their money this is so really really
unfair.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 23, 2011, 7:09:04 PM11/23/11
bnpdisa...@gmail.com wrote:
> ...or don't care about their sellers while still collecting
> their money this is so really really unfair.

You've just about figured out business 101.
Name a company that "cares about their [sellers] clients".
Name a company (including your own eBay selling) that survives
by doing something OTHER than "collecting their money".

J. Clarke

Nov 23, 2011, 10:27:30 PM11/23/11
In article <4ec6d1af-3b7e-4672-a3ca-
cef78e...@j10g2000vbe.googlegroups.com>, googler...@aol.com
says...
If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.

Message has been deleted

Jen

Nov 24, 2011, 3:24:57 AM11/24/11
There is no need for you or anyone else to know my selling ID...it proves
nothing. One person
wrote me and I supplied them with a link to my feedback. But especually
after seeing that
horrible Lumpy person on here, I am really glad I did not post my eBay ID.
I don't need any more
trouble than I have all ready.

"PeterD" <pet...@hipson.net> wrote in message
> On 11/21/2011 4:37 AM, Jen wrote:
>> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I
>> received an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended
>> due to suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong.
>> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.
>

> The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong. I
> suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or you
> can't read simple, 4th grade English!

> you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance from a
> school, church, or a John on the street corner.
>
> BTW, what was your eBay user ID?

Pogonip

Nov 24, 2011, 4:35:41 AM11/24/11
On 11/24/2011 12:24 AM, Jen wrote:
> There is no need for you or anyone else to know my selling ID...it
> proves nothing. One person
> wrote me and I supplied them with a link to my feedback. But especually
> after seeing that
> horrible Lumpy person on here, I am really glad I did not post my eBay
> ID. I don't need any more
> trouble than I have all ready.

How can you have any trouble when your account (according to you) is
suspended? What could anyone do? Cross you out with a Sharpie?
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

PeterD

Nov 24, 2011, 8:10:37 AM11/24/11
Troll... You lie, and it shows. A complete fabrication, post your userid
or STFU.

PeterD

Nov 24, 2011, 8:13:41 AM11/24/11
On 11/23/2011 6:10 PM, bnpdisa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I been on Ebay since 2005 mostly as a buyer and I just became a seller
> since September 2010...
> don't care about their sellers while still collecting their money this
> is so really really unfair.

Geeze quit changing your name... You keep posting these trolls every few
weeks, at least come up with a new and original story.

1. Post your userid,
2. Post the email from eBay.

I know, you can't do that (because you hate Lumpy) so that leaves us
with ONE MORE troll try from you.

PeterD

Nov 24, 2011, 8:15:09 AM11/24/11
On 11/24/2011 1:43 AM, Charley Salmo wrote:
> "J. Clarke" <jclark...@cox.net> wrote in >
>> If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
>> table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.
>>

> I am on ebay as diamondinternationalcenter. I have a buyer who claimed a
> Breitling watch was broken, then recanted and then tried to claim its
> fake, and under eBay rules, a buyer can keep a fake item as long as they
> certifiy it was destroyed. I escalated it to ebay and they decided to
> make me refund the buyer and refused to make him remove a feedback
> claiming I sold him a fake watch... now I have to get a court order to
> get the feedback removed and get the watch back.
>

> I'm canceling all my auctions and closing my account
>
> Charlie Salmo

Good move. Selling fake watches is always going to work better on
Craig's List anyway. Don't forget yard sales, they can work as well...

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 24, 2011, 11:06:56 AM11/24/11
Charley Salmo wrote:
> ...now I have to
> get a court order to get the feedback removed and get the watch back.
>
> ...I'm canceling all my auctions and closing my account

Please clarify. Are you going to get that court order
before or after you cancel your auctions and close your account?

Lumpy

You were on CHiPs? Did you wear those sexy
tight pants and high boots like Erik Estrada?
No. Swimtrunks.
www.LumpyMusic.com

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 24, 2011, 11:11:32 AM11/24/11
J. Clarke wrote:
> If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
> table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.

Now you're getting the idea. Post something like that, obviously
sarcastic and tongue in cheek, something that's hilarious like
that. THAT is what this newsgroup is all about.

Suggestion: When trying to come up with something ridiculous like
your sentence above, throw in the classic "Please think of the children".
That's always good for a belly chuckle.

Bravo Ms Clarke.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 24, 2011, 11:15:15 AM11/24/11
Jen wrote:
> ... But especually after seeing that
> horrible Lumpy person on here, I am really glad
> I did not post my eBay ID. I don't need any more
> trouble than I have all ready...

I know your account is cancelled. But I have the ability to
force it open, leave you a bunch MORE negatives and then
close it again. You'll be DOUBLE cancelled. Then you'll
have to post your user ID twice to satisfy us.

Don Lancaster

Nov 24, 2011, 11:19:37 AM11/24/11
Or switch to caver's wrist sundials.
We long ago sold out of our water soluble swimsuits.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: d...@tinaja.com

R. Totale

Nov 24, 2011, 5:12:04 PM11/24/11
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:10:48 -0600, <bnpdisa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Am I stupid to go around and around and around with their game?

Probably, but it has nothing to do with eBay games. Here's a test,
take a 3x5" card (no other size will do, cut one out of shirt carboard
if you have to). On one side of the card, write "Turn me over". Now
turn the card over, and on the other sidem write "Turn me over".
Now turn the card over and follow the instructions on it. See ya in a
month!

Don Lancaster

Nov 24, 2011, 7:25:31 PM11/24/11
The similar one I like is to place large numbers in 1 2 3 4 sequence
left to right across the card.

Then write "Why did you pick 3?" on the other side of the card.

Ask them to pick and point to a number.

Works an amazingly high percentage of the time.
Probably well above 87 percent.
Avoid left handers, mathematicians, or off-the-wall types.

Be sure to rap the card with a salt shaker three times before having
them turn it over. This is essential to properly set their correct answer.

Or so it seems.

googler

Nov 25, 2011, 9:18:17 AM11/25/11
On Nov 23, 10:27 pm, "J. Clarke" <jclarkeuse...@cox.net> wrote:
> If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
> table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.- Hide quoted text -

If eBay is the difference between having food and starving for you,
you need to very, very quickly change what you do. eBay's computerized
customer service will someday shut you down without warning, and they
DO NOT care. You WILL NOT be able to continue selling. This may be for
a reason that is not fair or even a complete lie by a buyer.

The chances of this happening are small, but nonzero. Fix it now.

J. Clarke

Nov 25, 2011, 9:28:20 PM11/25/11
In article <c78c2f78-ecfe-48b1-8f67-
a8a72c...@r28g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, googler...@aol.com
says...

> On Nov 23, 10:27 pm, "J. Clarke" <jclarkeuse...@cox.net> wrote:
> > If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
> > table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.- Hide quoted text -

> If eBay is the difference between having food and starving for you,
> you need to very, very quickly change what you do. eBay's computerized
> customer service will someday shut you down without warning, and they
> DO NOT care. You WILL NOT be able to continue selling. This may be for
> a reason that is not fair or even a complete lie by a buyer.

Yep.

> The chances of this happening are small, but nonzero. Fix it now.

Too late.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 25, 2011, 10:52:44 PM11/25/11
googler:
> > If eBay is the difference between having food and starving for you,
> > you need to very, very quickly change what you do. eBay's
> > computerized customer service will someday shut you down without
> > warning, and they DO NOT care. You WILL NOT be able to continue
> > selling. This may be for a reason that is not fair or even a
> > complete lie by a buyer.
>
> Yep.
>
> > The chances of this happening are small, but nonzero. Fix it now.

J. Clarke:
> Too late.

Mighty thoughtful of you to stay connected to your internet
connection and to spend time here chatting with us, even
though you're starving.

Ignoramus32097

Nov 25, 2011, 11:04:01 PM11/25/11

On 2011-11-25, googler <googler...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 10:27?pm, "J. Clarke" <jclarkeuse...@cox.net> wrote:
>> If selling stuff on ebay is the difference between having food on the
>> table and starving then it ceases to be trivial.- Hide quoted text -

> If eBay is the difference between having food and starving for you,
> you need to very, very quickly change what you do. eBay's computerized
> customer service will someday shut you down without warning, and they
> DO NOT care. You WILL NOT be able to continue selling. This may be for
> a reason that is not fair or even a complete lie by a buyer.

The stuff that I sell (industrial surplus equipment), has no other
natural venue besides eBay. Whether you like it or not (I do not like
it), this is reality.

Sean Leffler

Dec 24, 2011, 12:05:25 AM12/24/11
I used to rely on eBay for my entire income - but no more. I have had
nothing but bad experiences due to their continuing to harm my livelihood by
constantly increasing fees, meddling with what should be MY terms and
conditions, forced Paypal refunds, etc. If you rely on eBay for all or
even a big part of your income, you are putting your life on the line to a
company that only cares about THEIR bottom line, not yours, even if depends
on survival. In one instance, I had auctions pulled due to what I am
convinced were my competitors reporting my items as violating one of eBay's
policies. When I pointed out to eBay that 12 other people sold the identical
item, and when I tried to explain why it was in fact not in violation, etc.
all I got was a canned response.

Hope this makes you feel a little better
Sean Leffler

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Dec 24, 2011, 12:10:13 AM12/24/11
Sean Leffler wrote:
> I used to rely on eBay for my entire income - but no more...

> Hope this makes you feel a little better

Yes it does. I've got a boner.

PeterD

Dec 24, 2011, 8:11:59 AM12/24/11
On 12/24/2011 12:05 AM, Sean Leffler wrote:
> I used to rely on eBay for my entire income - but no more. I have had
> nothing but bad experiences due to their continuing to harm my
> livelihood by constantly increasing fees, meddling with what should be
> MY terms and conditions, forced Paypal refunds, etc. If you rely on eBay
> for all or even a big part of your income, you are putting your life on
> the line to a company that only cares about THEIR bottom line, not

I used to put all my eggs in one basket, then I slipped on some ice and
now I know better. So you've learned, that is good...

> yours, even if depends on survival. In one instance, I had auctions
> pulled due to what I am convinced were my competitors reporting my items
> as violating one of eBay's policies. When I pointed out to eBay that 12
> other people sold the identical item, and when I tried to explain why it

So if 12 others are breaking the rules, you should be able too? Better
move: report their violations as well...

> was in fact not in violation, etc. all I got was a canned response.

Of course it was a canned response... You broke the rules and eBay
wasn't going to waste a lot of time on you...

> Hope this makes you feel a little better

I hear Lumpy feels better now... Me, I'm headed off to GuessHerMuff.

> Sean Leffler

SNORDO

Dec 24, 2011, 8:43:56 AM12/24/11

:
: > Hope this makes you feel a little better
:
: Yes it does. I've got a boner.
:
go look at your wife, that will get rid of it

ricky...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2015, 8:54:00 PM4/5/15
On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 1:37:53 AM UTC-8, Jen wrote:
> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I received
> an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended due to
> suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong. I knew
> that the reps at ebay are generally not very bright or helpful, but I
> thought I could call and clear it all up no problem. Yeah right. I cannot
> get anyone to tell me what I did. They said my appeal to reverse the
> decision was denied and that I was no longer (ever I believe) welcome have
> anything to do with ebay. All they will tell me is that if they tell me the
> reasons behind the suspension I may find a way around it to open another
> account. I am beyond livid! I have had so many problems with this company
> its ridiculous, but it pays the bills ya know? I am going through a divorce
> and now have four kids on my own and this was my full time job. I have to
> other income and my youngest two are still home during the day so if I were
> to work outside the home I would be paying daycare in the same amount as I
> made. I do not want to ever give these fools another cent, but I need to
> find a way to get my account reinstated to be able to feed my kids. Also, I
> have 56 packages to ship from this weekend and I cannot get into my account
> to do it and the funds are being held in paypal so I can't do it there
> either. They have evidentally emailed my buyers as well because I have
> gotten 8 messages from people thinking I stole their money. It is passed
> 1:30 in the morning and I am just sick and bleary eyed from all this. If
> anyone has any advise please respond to jensmi...@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

There could be any number of reasons why they suspended you, but they rarely give you a definitive answer. Here is a couple of causes for an eBay suspension: http://auctionessistance.com/ebay-suspension/

Jeßus

Apr 5, 2015, 10:05:09 PM4/5/15
You're replying to a post over 3 years old.

What is it about google group users that makes them so clueless?
I guess if they had a clue to begin with, they wouldn't be using
google groups...

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Apr 6, 2015, 8:07:45 PM4/6/15
Je_us wrote:
> What is it about google group users that makes them so clueless?

Things just haven't been the same
since Google bought the internet.

Lump

mauric...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2015, 3:08:07 PM7/7/15
Really good hypocrisy you are doing there. Wait to show how much of a dumbass you are. People like you need to stop breeding or at least be aborted from the start of the womb. We need less morons like you.

Frank from Duluth

Jul 8, 2015, 7:30:48 PM7/8/15
On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 12:08:04 -0700 (PDT), mauric...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 7:05:09 PM UTC-7, Je�us wrote:

>> >There could be any number of reasons why they suspended you, but they rarely give you a definitive answer. Here is a couple of causes for an eBay suspension: http://auctionessistance.com/ebay-suspension/
>>
>> You're replying to a post over 3 years old.
>>
>> What is it about google group users that makes them so clueless?
>> I guess if they had a clue to begin with, they wouldn't be using
>> google groups...
>
>Really good hypocrisy you are doing there.

How so, sweetheart?

>Wait to show how much of a dumbass you are.

"Wait to show how much of a dumbass you are"
Not really sure what you're trying to convey there...

>People like you need to stop breeding

I haven't started to breed, you must be confused sweetheart!

>or at least be aborted from the start of the womb.

Uhoh, another one. "aborted from the start of the womb".
How does one abort from the 'start of the womb'?

>We need less morons like you.

Don't you mean 'morans'?

Yep. Google poster alright. They must have an I.Q limitation
requirement before signing up.

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Jul 9, 2015, 8:25:03 AM7/9/15
Oh for heaven's sake. Stop the fighting youz guyz.
Just call eBay Member Support -

(617) 543-2117.

They'll reinstate the suspended account, at least
the first time, "just because". They're facing a
dwindling customer base due to other websites
(primarily Amazon, I'd guess) doing so well.
So they'll simply remove the suspension to
keep you "on the payroll".

Lump

Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

Nov 21, 2011, 5:12:31 AM11/21/11
Jen wrote:
> If anyone has any advise ...

Shut that vagina down and quit makin' babies.
You'll still be the queen of the trailer park.

PeterD

Nov 21, 2011, 8:16:23 AM11/21/11
On 11/21/2011 4:37 AM, Jen wrote:
> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I
> received an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended
> due to suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong.
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong. I
suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or you
can't read simple, 4th grade English!

you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance from
a school, church, or a John on the street corner.

BTW, what was your eBay user ID?

Evan Platt

Oct 11, 2015, 9:43:38 PM10/11/15
On Sun, 5 Apr 2015 17:53:59 -0700 (PDT), ricky...@gmail.com wrote:

yeah their a bunch of cunts

blueis...@aol.com

Oct 16, 2017, 3:57:59 AM10/16/17
On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 4:59:34 PM UTC-7, Steve wrote:
> It is very sad and scary how eBay operates. The most worrisome thing
> to me is not being told what your offense is. Even if you are arrested
> by the police, they have to charge you with something and give you a
> chance to defend yourself against the charges which are known to you.
> I am Jewish and we had family members (not in Nazi Germany, but in
> Poland during the cold war) where people were thrown in jail with no
> reason given. They might get out the next day, maybe not for several
> months. Never any charges, never any explanation, never a trial.
> This is very troubling.

Thank you for posting this comment.

blueis...@aol.com

Oct 16, 2017, 4:06:37 AM10/16/17
On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 2:37:53 AM UTC-7, Jen wrote:
> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I received
> an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended due to
> suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong. I knew
> that the reps at ebay are generally not very bright or helpful, but I
> thought I could call and clear it all up no problem. Yeah right. I cannot
> get anyone to tell me what I did. They said my appeal to reverse the
> decision was denied and that I was no longer (ever I believe) welcome have
> anything to do with ebay. All they will tell me is that if they tell me the
> reasons behind the suspension I may find a way around it to open another
> account. I am beyond livid! I have had so many problems with this company
> its ridiculous, but it pays the bills ya know? I am going through a divorce
> and now have four kids on my own and this was my full time job. I have to
> other income and my youngest two are still home during the day so if I were
> to work outside the home I would be paying daycare in the same amount as I
> made. I do not want to ever give these fools another cent, but I need to
> find a way to get my account reinstated to be able to feed my kids. Also, I
> have 56 packages to ship from this weekend and I cannot get into my account
> to do it and the funds are being held in paypal so I can't do it there
> either. They have evidentally emailed my buyers as well because I have
> gotten 8 messages from people thinking I stole their money. It is passed
> 1:30 in the morning and I am just sick and bleary eyed from all this. If
> anyone has any advise please respond to jensmi...@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

Sun, Oct 15, 2017 4:36 pm
no.reply no.r...@ebay.com
eBay
Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello lucky_three3three,
After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended.
- Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.
Here are the listings we removed:
263263235582 - RARE Point-Hood Wool Hoodie, Kokopelli Fertility God (Traveled thru Nederland)
263263452016 - Chelydra serpentina, Snapping Turtle, Skull, 11cm x 7.5cm x 7cm

We appreciate your understanding.
Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

eBay Document ID: 49200040008
eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognize fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

~
What recent activity has raised serious security concerns?

torbjo...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2019, 1:50:23 PM6/5/19
Den onsdag 23 november 2011 kl. 14:24:57 UTC+1 skrev PeterD:
> On 11/22/2011 6:59 PM, Steve wrote:
> > It is very sad and scary how eBay operates. The most worrisome thing
> > to me is not being told what your offense is.
>
> No they don't. The first email tells you what is up. Of course some
> trolls don't have that first email, and simply craft their troll from a
> preexisting troll from a few months ago.

This is what they eplain to me:
Your eBay account has been suspended

Hello torgj_0,

Your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

eBay Customer Service

Then I asked, -explain to me what I´ve done wrong?
They aswered:

Thanks for contacting eBay. I understand that you only purchased an item on the site and you are worried that there might be a mistake on the action taken on it. I apologize for the possible confusion this may have caused you, let me assist you further with this and guide you on what you need to do.

Upon checking on your account I can see that it has been suspended because we need to verify your account first before you can buy high priced items on the site. Seeing that the price of the item 323672009643 is GBP 1,349..00, the system is considering this as a risk on your account seeing that you are a new buyer.

Please know that this has been done because we need to protect your account in terms of getting an authentic item for the price you paid. We are also protecting the seller’s account to make sure that they receive the payment for the item and the eBay community as a whole.

Anyway, we regularly review buying accounts to make sure they’re within acceptable limits for the eBay community. To help keep eBay a safe place for everyone, we sometimes find it necessary to place restrictions on certain accounts. If it is determined that buyer is unable to fulfill their obligations as a member or if they pose a significant risk to the eBay community, we restrict the account's ability to buy on the site.

Due to the risk presented to the eBay community by your account, we have determined that it is in our mutual best interest to part ways.

From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue. This decision includes all accounts that you use on the site. Any and all accounts that are used to circumvent our decision will also result in suspension.

We understand that you may be disappointed about our decision, and we regret any frustration or inconvenience this decision may cause you.

Thanks for choosing eBay..

Sincerely,

Jane A.
eBay Customer Service

javeof...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2019, 2:17:38 AM6/14/19
On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 4:37:53 AM UTC-5, Jen wrote:
> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I received
> an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended due to
> suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong. I knew
> that the reps at ebay are generally not very bright or helpful, but I
> thought I could call and clear it all up no problem. Yeah right. I cannot
> get anyone to tell me what I did. They said my appeal to reverse the
> decision was denied and that I was no longer (ever I believe) welcome have
> anything to do with ebay. All they will tell me is that if they tell me the
> reasons behind the suspension I may find a way around it to open another
> account. I am beyond livid! I have had so many problems with this company
> its ridiculous, but it pays the bills ya know? I am going through a divorce
> and now have four kids on my own and this was my full time job. I have to
> other income and my youngest two are still home during the day so if I were
> to work outside the home I would be paying daycare in the same amount as I
> made. I do not want to ever give these fools another cent, but I need to
> find a way to get my account reinstated to be able to feed my kids. Also, I
> have 56 packages to ship from this weekend and I cannot get into my account
> to do it and the funds are being held in paypal so I can't do it there
> either. They have evidentally emailed my buyers as well because I have
> gotten 8 messages from people thinking I stole their money. It is passed
> 1:30 in the morning and I am just sick and bleary eyed from all this. If
> anyone has any advise please respond to jensmi...@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

don't yell and they won't suspend your account.

torbjo...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2019, 5:29:54 PM7/14/19
Now ebay has reinstated my account. But they refuse to tell me what I did wrong, and why they suspended me. I had just completed the purchase and the payment was transfered, then I got suspended. I could´nt reach the seller and no number to call ebay. Just their stupid and ignorent "customer service" via email.

When after a week getting in toutch with the seller via Paypal I was informed that ebay had told the seller that I could be a fraud. It took 3 veeks to get my 1400 £ back.
To me it´s obvious that ebay did a misstake. But their policy is to tell me nothing.... not even a appologize!!!

I recomend everybody not to use ebay.... risky!!!

SWRK

Jul 21, 2019, 9:44:59 AM7/21/19
On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 6:21:57 PM UTC, PeterD wrote:
> On 11/21/2011 12:40 PM, J. Clarke wrote:
> > In article<jadiv4$rll$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, pet...@hipson.net says...
> > Why the automatic hostility? You come across as a shill for ebay.
> >

> Whatever... A claim, preposterous with the claimant saying I did
> nothing, a virtually word-for-word repeat of the same troll that gets
> posted on average every 20 days, with no information that can be
> verified, so I'm wrong?
>
> BTW, what is the eBay user ID? Why didn't the OP post that bit of
> information, perhaps because we'd see that either it never happened, or
> if it happened, it happened for very good reason.
>
> Oh, and as you think you are clued in (though you don't know squat) eBay
> does not arbitrarily, for no reason, permanently ban a seller.
>
> So, Jen, tell the truth, what did eBay say? (and quit nym shifting.)
>
> --
> I'm never going to grow up.

U R A HUGE FUCKING LOSER

uoiuiu

Jul 21, 2019, 9:47:13 AM7/21/19
On Monday, November 21, 2011 at 7:37:04 PM UTC, Jen wrote:
> "PeterD" <pet...@hipson.net> wrote
> >
> > The first message they sent you told you, exactly what you did wrong. I
> > suspect it was because you either are an idiot and a scam artist, or you
> > can't read simple, 4th grade English!

> > you have reading difficulties then seek remedial reading assistance from a
> > school, church, or a John on the street corner.
> >
> > BTW, what was your eBay user ID?
> >
> > --
> > I'm never going to grow up.
>
> What?? I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for trying to
> make me look like a bad seller, which I am not. I have always had at the
> very least a 99% customer satisfaction and I had 56 sales this weekend alone
> so I must be doing something right. I have never and would never rip off one
> of my buyers and as much as I dislike Ebay would never rip them of either.

r u still alive peter

toad...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 6:06:56 PM7/11/20
Le lundi 21 novembre 2011 09:37:53 UTC, Jen a écrit :
> Please help if you have any advice! Out of the blue this evening I received
> an email from ebay stating that my account had been suspended due to
> suspicious activity. I have no clue what I could have done wrong. I knew
> that the reps at ebay are generally not very bright or helpful, but I
> thought I could call and clear it all up no problem. Yeah right. I cannot
> get anyone to tell me what I did. They said my appeal to reverse the
> decision was denied and that I was no longer (ever I believe) welcome have
> anything to do with ebay. All they will tell me is that if they tell me the
> reasons behind the suspension I may find a way around it to open another
> account. I am beyond livid! I have had so many problems with this company
> its ridiculous, but it pays the bills ya know? I am going through a divorce
> and now have four kids on my own and this was my full time job. I have to
> other income and my youngest two are still home during the day so if I were
> to work outside the home I would be paying daycare in the same amount as I
> made. I do not want to ever give these fools another cent, but I need to
> find a way to get my account reinstated to be able to feed my kids. Also, I
> have 56 packages to ship from this weekend and I cannot get into my account
> to do it and the funds are being held in paypal so I can't do it there
> either. They have evidentally emailed my buyers as well because I have
> gotten 8 messages from people thinking I stole their money. It is passed
> 1:30 in the morning and I am just sick and bleary eyed from all this. If
> anyone has any advise please respond to jensmi...@yahoo.com
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

Hi,

My account has been suspended indefinitely. do some one have the email of ebay?

regards

http://www.mimhosting.com

Kay Hsueh

Mar 9, 2021, 2:58:25 AM3/9/21
Hello ,

Good day .

Please check our website - http://www.super-sourcingpro.com/

And let me know what you need , thanks !

Kind Regards,
Kay Hsueh ( Ms. )
TONGTONGMENGLI(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM

toad...@gmail.com 在 2020年7月12日 星期日上午6:06:56 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

JoJo Kinkaid

Nov 28, 2021, 10:13:00 PM11/28/21
I have searched all over the internet for ways to deal with ebay suspensions and paypal limitations. It isn't easy losing your source of income and getting booted off ebay. But after searching far and wide I found a variety of tools to help me get back on ebay after being unfairly suspended. The best forum I found where this topic is discussed is https://www.modeeworld.com/forums

Modeeworld did it for me. Modee is super knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend the modeeworld forum for anyone trying to learn about how ebay and paypal really work, and how to get back on ebay and paypal and how to STAY on ebay and paypal.