Caravan Kidd

Robert Wahl

Nov 8, 1993, 10:24:22 AM11/8/93
Hey All,

I'm taking my first trip through Usenet also and stopped by to proclaim
my fanatic devotion to Caravan Kidd and Outlanders also. Manabe winds
a great tale with both stories. I'm hoping that CK doesn't end too
soon in the near future or that he has ometing else in the works.
Anyone hear of anything?

rmc

Nov 8, 1993, 1:13:35 PM11/8/93
sh...@mindvox.phantom.com (Robert Wahl) asks if there's anything else
in the works by Manabe Johji. Here's a list of what i know about,
though i have no idea what besides "Outlanders" and "Caravan Kidd"
will be translated. My comments on the original posting are in <> for
historical reasons...

jaa ne,

R Mark Chilenskas
r...@wang.com

Nov 8, 1993, 4:45:58 PM11/8/93

Last I heard, it was half way through the series.

Rich.
ric...@leland.stanford.edu

egyptian...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2014, 12:49:32 PM12/23/14